Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

Watching it live at the end of round 3 I thought fuck we might actually have a fight here, but when I saw Floyd confidently smile at the camera I knew this was nothing short of a pro toying with an amateur in a sparring exhibition.

No one worth arguing with actually believes Mayweather would purposely give away rounds when so much is at stake. Whatever his game plan, it didn't involve purposely losing rounds.

He totally gave those rounds away purposely.

You don't win rounds by not punching. He literally followed his gameplan perfectly.

Why do you think he was laughing the entire time? Why did he look directly at the camera and say "it's time" after the 3rd or 4th round?

Watching it live at the end of round 3 I thought fuck we might actually have a fight here, but when I saw Floyd confidently smile at the camera I knew this was nothing short of a pro toying with an amateur in a sparring exhibition.

It did look like a light sparring contest between a vetaran and an amateur, where the veteran let's the amateur work a little bit and gives him the illusion of success. In fact, you can find sparring matches of Floyd on YT that look similar to the fight.

It's funny seeing people still argue about Conor's "power" lol. By boxing standards he punches like a girl, just accept it. The evidence is there for us all to see with our own eyes. This isn't MMA where you are up against mid tier athletes with glass jaws and no defense, who charge face first into punches. This is boxing. Paulie Malignaggi hits harder.

He totally gave those rounds away purposely.

You don't win rounds by not punching. He literally followed his gameplan perfectly.

Why do you think he was laughing the entire time? Why did he look directly at the camera and say "it's time" after the 3rd or 4th round?
Why did he still lose that round? LOL

Why did he still lose that round? LOL
I don’t remember after which round it was. He certainly didn’t lose a round after it.

By the way, he was fucking laughing at Conor throughout the fight. ZERO threat.

I don’t remember after which round it was. He certainly didn’t lose a round after it.

By the way, he was fucking laughing at Conor throughout the fight. ZERO threat.
Yes, he did. Conor was laughing at Floyd throughout the fight. ZERO threat.

I hope Conor Mcgregor never fights again, since he made all those millions and from his recent actions the last thing that guy is thinking about is fighting. He should vacate the title and let lightweight division move a long.

if you watch the fight without any commentary, Floyd was playing with conor the whole time. It was like a grown man play fighting with a child and letting him win a little before he fucks him up.

Yes, he did. Conor was laughing at Floyd throughout the fight. ZERO threat.
that s a lie
his girlfriend was horrified by the beating conor took
one of the cornermen asked kavanagh if that was enough and if he could threw the towel before the referee stoppage
he wasn t laughing,you re not laughing when you are exhausted, especially in a fight with someone walking you down and punching you with great accuracy
conor is one of the best striker in mma, but he was outclassed and finished by a retired,40 years old,20 pounds lighter fighter that usually don t finish opponent
he didn t have any pop in his shots after the fourth or fifth round, he threw everything he could at floyd for 3 rounds and that wasn t enough
like someone else said a better version of floyd didn t finish berto,and berto isn t a top fighter

that s a lie
one of the cornermen asked kavanagh if that was enough and if he could threw the towel before the referee stoppage
he wasn t laughing,you re not laughing when you are exhausted, especially in a fight with someone walking you down and punching you with great accuracy
conor is one of the best striker in mma, but he was outclassed and finished by a retired,40 years old,20 pounds lighter fighter that usually don t finish opponent
he didn t have any pop in his shots after the fourth or fifth round, he threw everything he could at floyd for 3 rounds and that wasn t enough
like someone else said a better version of floyd didn t finish berto,and berto isn t a top fighter

This should be highlighted. Berto faced a much better Floyd, younger, active, and playing is usual game, and was able to survive. Conor faced a 40 yo Floyd that had not been active for 2 years and got finished. Berto is also smaller than Conor and was able to take the beating.

That tells you all you need to know about Conor's boxing skills. He might be better than what a lot of people thought, but he is still light year away from a high level boxer.

The stats actually paint a very accurate picture of this fight.

DINl1EwUMAAOwrF.jpg

Clearly, Mayweather spends the first 3 rounds watching Conor and letting him hit air. Conor's accuracy in those three rounds is 24% 18% 12%.

At that point, Mayweather sees that Conor has nothing for him, so he starts walking him down, upping his output, showing little respect for Conor's arm punches.

Conor's defense is a joke and the stats reflect this - Floyd is connecting with minimum 43% accuracy, and has rounds where he is landing power punches at 52, 57, 71, 77 and 79%.

So LOL @ you "Conor did great" groupies. Conor got toyed with and the ref had no choice but to save him.

that s a lie
He was laughing, the stoppage was premature and Conor immediately protested it, Conor gave Floyd his WORST BEATING EVER

The stats actually paint a very accurate picture of this fight.

DINl1EwUMAAOwrF.jpg

Clearly, Mayweather spends the first 3 rounds watching Conor and letting him hit air. Conor's accuracy in those three rounds is 24% 18% 12%.

At that point, Mayweather sees that Conor has nothing for him, so he starts walking him down, upping his output, showing little respect for Conor's arm punches.

Conor's defense is a joke and the stats reflect this - Floyd is connecting with minimum 43% accuracy, and has rounds where he is landing power punches at 52, 57, 71, 77 and 79%.

So LOL @ you "Conor did great" groupies. Conor got toyed with and the ref had no choice but to save him.

12%, 16%, 18% against a guy who wasn't even moving his feet or dodging LOL

"Precision beats power"

12%!

<bball2>{<jordan}

He was laughing, the stoppage was premature and Conor immediately protested it, Conor gave Floyd his WORST BEATING EVER

And again that s a lie
Floyd didn’t took any beating that night
Very good boxers were able to bring the best of Floyd : his defensive style,which he always used
Against Conor at the end of the first round both him and his father said (and there is footage of it) that he was getting tired and his father told him that he would be done come the fourth round ,at the end of the third they said word for word : « it s time » and magicaly Floyd started to beat the snot out of Conor
Everything went according to their plan,Floyd told everyone he would do that...
Everything I said can be verified by simply watching the all access epilogue of mayweather vs macgregor

Back