Plant-based “meat” is so tasty that Europe’s meat industry has to bite back

not even a photo of it? im calling bullshit.

Filet-Mignon-Sauce-Madeira.jpg

oh glorious filet mignon, with spargus and taters. I will love you forever.

The Vegetarian butcher will undoubtedly use a lot of beefsteak tomatoes.

I think there are a lot of people, who if presented with a plant based alternative that tasted EXACTLY like it's meat counter part, they'd switch over in a heart beat. The reality is, though people may feel there is a moral reason to switch, the enjoyment of meaty food makes the switch impossible.

For me to switch, it would have to be everything. Eggs, cakes, burgers, steaks, chicken etc. If they suddenly figure that out, I'd have no issue switching.

So basically you have no problem making the moral choice as long as absolutely no sacrifice is required?

I'm a meat eater btw , just seems like your conditions would kind of go without saying , to the non psychopathic crowd anyway.

So basically you have no problem making the moral choice as long as absolutely no sacrifice is required?

I'm a meat eater btw , just seems like your conditions would kind of go without saying , to the non psychopathic crowd anyway.
I'm not eating something that tastes lousy. animals are delicious. in any case this is moot subject since science has discovered that plants know that they are being eaten.

i've been eating a lot of ital food and it's absolutely delicious. some of it even fool me into believing i'm eating regular non-vegan food.

Does it actually taste like meat? Also does it have the nutrition of meat?

for some reason this reminds me of trannys

Maybe you're always thinking of trannies.

I eat a lot of meat substitutes. They've come a long way. Very tasty. Since I switched to a pescatarian diet I'm the king of the known universe. Bow.

Maybe you're always thinking of trannies.

I eat a lot of meat substitutes. They've come a long way. Very tasty. Since I switched to a pescatarian diet I'm the king of the known universe. Bow.
You gotta get the yves chicken nuggets bruh. Too legit. And gardein fish. It’s just like the real shit and kinda creeps me out lol.

You gotta get the yves chicken nuggets bruh. Too legit. And gardein fish. It’s just like the real shit and kinda creeps me out lol.

Oh! I have some of the gardein breaded fish now. Just haven't cooked them up yet. Also, my grocery store just added an entire aisle of veggie and vegan style entree stuff. I'm all hooked up yo!

ezgif-1-41423f84d2.gif ezgif-1-41423f84d2.gif ezgif-1-41423f84d2.gif ezgif-1-41423f84d2.gif ezgif-1-41423f84d2.gif ezgif-1-41423f84d2.gif

Oh! I have some of the gardein breaded fish now. Just haven't cooked them up yet. Also, my grocery store just added an entire aisle of veggie and vegan style entree stuff. I'm all hooked up yo!

View attachment 309519 View attachment 309519 View attachment 309519 View attachment 309519 View attachment 309519 View attachment 309519
Lucky. My store has like, 4 veggie things in the aisle xD veggie dogs, veggie ham, veggie hamburger and large pack of veggie hamburger. So many options . . . ): have to shop around to find the good stuff

Lucky. My store has like, 4 veggie things in the aisle xD veggie dogs, veggie ham, veggie hamburger and large pack of veggie hamburger. So many options . . . ): have to shop around to find the good stuff

Now I have 3 different kinds of meatless ground to choose. :cool:

Now I have 3 different kinds of meatless ground to choose. :cool:
Well aren’t you special lol. Do you have the Mexican ground? It’s good n spicy mhmm. There’s Italian too but I don’t like it much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back