Max Holloway set 3 records with another win against Aldo

Ceez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
New career totals:

-@ 25 years old youngest to reach 15 wins in the UFC

-Most 3rd round finishes in UFC history (6)

-1st to land 100+ signature strikes in 6 separate fights

Separate stats:

Holloway became the fifth fighter in UFC history to tally a 12-fight winning streak.

Holloway’s 12-fight winning streak in UFC competition is fifth longest in company history behind Anderson Silva (16), Jon Jones (13), Demetrious Johnson (13) and Georges St-Pierre (13).

Holloway’s 12-fight winning streak in UFC competition is third longest among active fighters in the company behind Johnson (13) and St-Pierre (13).

Holloway’s 11-fight UFC winning streak in featherweight competition is the longest active streak in the division.

Holloway’s 14 victories in UFC featherweight competition are the most in divisional history.

Holloway’s nine stoppage victories in UFC featherweight competition are the most in divisional history.

Holloway’s seven knockout victories in UFC featherweight competition are most in divisional history.

This kid is killing shit. I'm a huge Aldo fan but greatness can't be denied this kid keeps proving doubters wrong and I like his no nonsense attitude. He took the 2nd Aldo fight without even blinking, fights whoever they put in front of him, gives zero fucks..

"it is what it is"-Max Hollaway

Last edited:
CfTcGcpW4AAfBmy.jpg

Very impressive 25 years old already 15 wins

Those are some impressive stats. Great stats and entertaining fights equates to a great fighter.

He lacks quality trash talk, unfortunately that's a must in today's MMA.

Didn't Joanna land at least 100 sig strikes in her Esparza, Penne, Letourneau, Gadelha, Kowalkiewicz, Andrade fights?

Didn't Joanna land at least 100 sig strikes in her Esparza, Penne, Letourneau, Gadelha, Kowalkiewicz, Andrade fights?

No

I guess that can crushing spree he went on really helped pad his stats. Similar to ferguson's

I guess that can crushing spree he went on really helped pad his stats. Similar to ferguson's

You're no "savant"..

Cub swanson

Charles Oliveira

Jeremy Stephens

Ricardo Lamas

Anthony Pettis

Jose Aldo x's 2

Fuck outta here clown ass can

<FookIsThatGuy>

You're no "savant"..

Cub swanson

Charles Oliveira

Jeremy Stephens

Ricardo Lamas

Anthony Pettis

Jose Aldo x's 2

Fuck outta here clown ass can

<FookIsThatGuy>
Pettis is cooked and has been for some time.

Stephens and oliviera are journeymen ~10 ranking mark.

Aldo is a good win. Cub is overrated. Lamas - see cub, another middle of the pack fighter.

Cole miller, corassani, collard, chope, fili. 4 cans before he got to the so-so guys.

Holloway’s 11-fight UFC winning streak in featherweight competition is the longest active streak in the division.
Longest active streak? Surely it's just the longest streak in general.

The "1st to land 100+ signature strikes in 6 separate fights" stat is impressive.

The other two feel like lame stats that people search for to make it look impressive.
It'd like saying he's the first to win four fights, while wearing black shorts, fighting on a saturday, in a state with the letter O in it, against an opponent with tattoos.

Some of these stats and "records" used to promote fighters now are so stupid. So specific. Like "first person under 25 to do x in y wins... among active competitors". I don't just mean for Max but in general some of the ones you hear mentioned in the UFC is just silly.

I like Holloway though.

Back