PWD 518: Are we so lamely & unfashionable that dogs should bark at us as we halt by them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will walk with Rex!

And get this man a guitar.
avengers-infinity-war-trailer-breakdown-analysis-black-panther.png

And get this man a guitar.
avengers-infinity-war-trailer-breakdown-analysis-black-panther.png

"You shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and you. God promised to make Abraham the father of a great people and said that Abraham and his descendants must obey God. In return God would guide them and protect them and give them the land of Israel."

You got land in Israel bro!

"You shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and you. God promised to make Abraham the father of a great people and said that Abraham and his descendants must obey God. In return God would guide them and protect them and give them the land of Israel."

You got land in Israel bro!

<{Joewithit}>

Ear infections heal on their own. I guess the pain relief part is wrong if it’s too much for you.

Tell that to your screaming kid. Ear infections are parent hell as you should know. Especially babies.

Israel is going to be a shitstorm after Trumps recognition of Jerusalem as the capital.

The Rabbi's put wine on our lips when we get circumcised at 8 days old.

Drunk LuchaBear at 8 days old
<GOT2>

And then everybody watches and celebrates
{<huh}

And then there's the pain...
<Ellaria01>

Fuck all that shit. Leave me out of this!
<KingstonFrown>

Too late... @LuchaBear is cut
<JerryWWF>

Motherfucker it’s not an RPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back