Ngannou vs Prime Cro Cop in a ring

Randleman was able to KO prime crocop so i bet Francis would too.
73pf84.jpg

Let's see more of Ngannou.

Young Crocop is too fast and a precision striking south paw so I'm going to go with him.

Prime Cro Cop would murder him.

Not a single interesting moment in that fight.

NG will get exposed sooner or later. I'm thinking stipe will have some plans for it.

73pf84.jpg

Remember that this is MMA.

Randleman had the threat of a takedown. As you can see in the GIF. Cro Cop was loading up on his left leg when Randleman engaged. Cro Cop misjudged that Randleman going to shoot so he pulled back on his kick and went for underhooks with his hands. Randleman threw a left instead and caught him.

That was Prime Randleman too who could probably have his way with Ngannou on the ground.

Every time there is a "prime xxx vs current today fighter" thread you know that is made so nostalgic fan can reunite in a circlejerk and articulate how amazing that fighter was in his prime.

In the real world the current fighter wins everytime, and this is not a fair matchup, K-1 and Pride Crocop was 6 feet 200-220 pounds, a smaller light-heavy.

Last edited:
Oh wow, this is getting out of hand.

If you are a fan of Ngannou, and want him to have more fans and success, please stop this lunacy.

Every time there is a "prime xxx vs current today fighter" thread you know that is made so nostalgic fan can reunite in a circlejerk and articulate how amazing that fight was in his prime.

and you are much worse than some hardcore nostalgia fans
<LucyBless>

73pf84.jpg

that was only because cro cop was concerned with the takedown...without the threat of a takedown, randleman would have gotten destroyed...just like he did in the rematch...go watch that one...

Every time there is a "prime xxx vs current today fighter" thread you know that is made so nostalgic fan can reunite in a circlejerk and articulate how amazing that fighter was in his prime.

In the real world the current fighter wins everytime, and this is not a fair matchup, K-1 and Pride Crocop was 6 feet 200-220 pounds, a smaller light-heavy.

If you look at all the current heavyweights in boxing, through out history...the best of all time, were always around the 215-220 range..always...ali, foreman, frazier, tyson...tyson at his best was 215-218lbs...

Sherdog hype-training retarded lunacy reaching its peak in this post.

Almost all of the guys in the current HW top 10 have been in there for the last decade.

The “baddest man on the planet” Stipe Miocic hasn’t even shown skills superior to Kharitonov, yet here we are.
Are you so sure?
Where has been Kharitonov all these years if he was so good?
I mean, if you say that all the top ten guys have been there for the last decade, where is Sergei?

Getting taken down and submitted by UFC legend Jeff Monson and getting koed by Singh Jaideep in kickboxing, that's where he has been.

Back