Aldo went down like a true champion. Swangin’ and bangin’, not tapping to strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
....how's that related?

Shogun, Joanna, and the #8 GOAT of all time, GSP, all taped to strikes.
Who cares did not tapping win him the fight, give him the victory?
No, all it gave him was brain damage and the respect of 5 neckbearded tapoutshirt-wearing nuthuggers on sherdog.

Don't you think it would of been more badass to tap to avoid unnecessary punishment, work your way up the ladder and take another crack at Max?

Shogun is one of the most real, brutal fighters ever in MMA but even he realized that being beaten to a pulp after you're already finished is completely pointless and stupid.

no he didn't. it's a loss on his record and no amount of pretending otherwise is going to change that

You believe in lies. Hendricks was robbed, everybody knows. When things got tough, the man ran away. These are the facts. The W in his record is false.

You believe in lies. Hendricks was robbed, everybody knows. When things got tough, the man ran away. These are the facts. The W in his record is false.

no, i believe in facts, GSP had his hand raised, therefore he won the fight. believing anything else is just delusional, not factual. He held the belt for 5 years and notched 9 straight title defenses, that's not running away

no, i believe in facts, GSP had his hand raised, therefore he won the fight. believing anything else is just delusional, not factual. He held the belt for 5 years and notched 9 straight title defenses, that's not running away

Haha, raised by a decision that robbed the true winner of his merit.

I think you care more about "GSP" than facts.

Haha, raised by a decision that robbed the true winner of his merit.

I think you care more about "GSP" than facts.

like i said, my opinion of gsp is irrelevant, and judging by the way you talk about him, you have much stronger feelings about him than i do.

in any case, if the fight goes the distance, it's the judges decision that decides the winner and those chose GSP. you may believe it's a robbery, but it changes nothing. gsp won the fight and that's not an opinion, outs fact, like it or not

like i said, my opinion of gsp is irrelevant, and judging by the way you talk about him, you have much stronger feelings about him than i do.

in any case, if the fight goes the distance, it's the judges decision that decides the winner and those chose GSP. you may believe it's a robbery, but it changes nothing. gsp won the fight and that's not an opinion, outs fact, like it or not

I don't "believe" it was a robbery.

It was a robbery.

it wasn't, gsp won and you just refuse to accept it

I don't need to accept it. There is also absolutely no point for you to tell me whatever.

He lost that fight. Even the fight promoter, Dana White said the decision was BS. Every analyst saw the decision was bogus. But you want to believe the fairy tale.

You also believe other publicly known lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back