Another day, another broken promise. Cuts to Medicare & Medicaid

3900422897.jpg
heres the local GOP rep surroumnded by his constituents

Even if they cut Medicare/Medicaid, they'll spin it as if it's the Democrats fault. The people that vote for them are easy to manipulate (even Donald has come out and said this).

Even if they cut Medicare/Medicaid, they'll spin it as if it's the Democrats fault. The people that vote for them are easy to manipulate (even Donald has come out and said this).
Obvs. That's what the GOP does. Like this:

The Dems in no way "own" it. The republicans own it. They've had all houses of power since January. They own the fact that they can't get a good bill passed. No one else owns that failure but the republican party.

Trump does love the uneducated.

hello Mark Hunts FIST,

i've heard "Fix the fraud, we can save us all alot of money", or variations of that sentiment my entire life, from both Democrats and Republicans, both in government and on various political forums.

that's a little like saying, "stop crime, then we won't have any".

it's actually not that easy.

you have to factor in the inevitable bumps in the road when making a legislative roadmap - and if you don't - you're going to be an unhappy camper somewhere down the road.

e.g. - take a look at the GOP and their growth projections that they predict will follow their tax cut; in GOP-Land, recessions never happen.

- IGIT

when you put it that way. we should just let it happen.

What's 50 million between friends right.

Obvs. That's what the GOP does. Like this:

The Dems in no way "own" it. The republicans own it. They've had all houses of power since January. They own the fact that they can't get a good bill passed. No one else owns that failure but the republican party.

Party of personal responsibility

<{Heymansnicker}>

I voted for Trump hoping these programs would be cut. Too much funding goes into both Medicare and Medicaid and it’s time for change. They really do more harm than good. Medicaid is especially a disgusting program that promotes laziness.

How does Medicaid promote laziness? It provides healthcare, not cash.

I voted for Trump hoping these programs would be cut. Too much funding goes into both Medicare and Medicaid and it’s time for change. They really do more harm than good. Medicaid is especially a disgusting program that promotes laziness.
Are you happy with the amount that is spent on the military budget?

Last edited:
Vote to raise the deficit $1.5T by giving more millions to billionaires in one breath and in the next breath say the deficit is too high and we need to take services from sick and poor people.

That's your GOP.
Greedy
Old
Perverts

Vote to raise the deficit $1.5T by giving more millions to billionaires in one breath and in the next breath say the deficit is too high and we need to take services from sick and poor people.

That's your GOP.
Greedy
Old
Perverts

It's truly despicable

I love how any restructuring at all is killing poor people. Redundant services combined? Hate the poor. Killing babies. Give the money spent at the federal level straight to the state itself? Hate the poor. Racist.

I guess the idea is to drive the herd towards joining a 20% bigger military for the benefits.

I love how any restructuring at all is killing poor people. Redundant services combined? Hate the poor. Killing babies. Give the money spent at the federal level straight to the state itself? Hate the poor. Racist.

I love how anyone who receives benefits from social programs is a lazy moocher who needs to pull themselves up from their boot straps. Single parent working two jobs? Boot straps. Too elderly to work? Boot straps. Asking billion dollar corporations to be taxed the same percents as average Americans? Boot straps. Moocher.

Reform isn't the same as blanket cuts. I support reform.

I love how anyone who receives benefits from social programs is a lazy moocher who needs to pull themselves up from their boot straps. Single parent working two jobs? Boot straps. Too elderly to work? Boot straps. Asking billion dollar corporations to be taxed the same percents as average Americans? Boot straps. Moocher.
Poor people would cease to exist if we just stopped helping them. It's science, bruh.

Reform isn't the same as blanket cuts. I support reform.
Everyone supports reform. You think the imbeciles in Washington are capable of improving anything related to health care, though?

Proving my point

Back