Platinum Michael Perry responds to keyboard warriors questioning his beach training video

God's is possessive; Gods is plural. Folks from Alabama should not attempt to correct grammar.

I've spend a great deal of time in my life correcting grammar properly, it's due time I get mine!

I'm OK with that. As to the State thing. We put people in space. Have a nice day!

I think it's a non-issue. So what if she wasn't holding the mitts like a pro. She's there helping her man get a extra session in. He has coaches when it's time to get serious. Sometimes you might just be practicing a technique and need a target.

#MrsPlatinumBless

So Platbum is hiding from Alan Jouban at the beach.....cool story bro
maxresdefault.jpg

that happened ages ago

jouban retired of his running career

Miss Platinum jiggles nicely when she is holding mitts.

Wouldn't mind seeing a sex tape of those two

The fact that he does shows his immense insecurity. That’s probably also what drives him so it’s a double edge sword.
are you fucking serious? it's just a single tweet addressing the issue

I've spend a great deal of time in my life correcting grammar properly, it's due time I get mine!

I'm OK with that. As to the State thing. We put people in space. Have a nice day!

I kid on the Alabama thing. I'm from Indiana...my state doesn't have much better a reputation.

so not only are you dumb enough to get a face tattoo, youre dumb enough to get a cross tattoo. WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING NAME IN IT. that being said, i still kinda like this guy for some reason.

mike perry seems like the kind of guy to beat his wife up

What is the point of putting up the picture of his can friend who was just cut from the ufc?
I mean that friend just knocked out three people in a row at hw outside of the UFC so, for what it's worth...

I mean that friend just knocked out three people in a row at hw outside of the UFC so, for what it's worth...

And in the ufc he couldn’t beat anyone. There’s a difference between beating bums and beating ufc fighters. He is not a ufc caliber fighter period.

And in the ufc he couldn’t beat anyone. There’s a difference between beating bums and beating ufc fighters. He is not a ufc caliber fighter period.
Well the great thing about this sport is that people can assess their weaknesses and come back better. Also, "UFC Caliber" doesn't hold much weight with me nowadays.

On another note, Perry is f*****g ridiculous but I love it.

Well the great thing about this sport is that people can assess their weaknesses and come back better. Also, "UFC Caliber" doesn't hold much weight with me nowadays.

I seriously doubt he ever gets back into the Ufc. Yeah he may be a “tough guy” but they are Thousands of mma tough guys who will not ever make it in the ufc and I’m pretty damn confident that he’s one of those guys, after what I’ve seen from him

What is the point of putting up the picture of his can friend who was just cut from the ufc?

I thought that was his girlfriend he was saying is way better than us.

Back