UFC 219: Cynthia Calvillo vs Carla Esparza

@executionermma wtf man?
I love Esparza
2uemr68.jpg

But how dare you be a cuckness onto this and with the defending man?

I still remember when Carla put her gloves from the JJ fight on eBay for £2000.

2k because still unused.

full

Last edited:
Typical WMMA hater. Maybe one day you will have the pleasure of penetrating a women and lose some of your bitterness towards talented females.

I bet you watch a lot of WNBA also...haha....Not sure how anyone can get excited over a couple of chicks fighting. unless they are pretty and naked. and alot of scissoring is going on...wink...

The only women's fight i'm slightly interested in is the holms vs cyborg fight...

Every single hot chick has a dumpy friend that they try and entice dudes to bang by flirting with them, then introducing them to her friend and walking away leaving her friend and the dude alone.

That hot chick in this instance is named "Felice Herrig".

Felice 610.jpg

Last edited:
I still remember when Carla put her gloves from the JJ fight on eBay for £2000.

They cost that much because they never got used once.

full

why would anyone spend 2 grand on some 4'9 chicks gloves...haha....tyson's maybe...ali, foreman, etc...but carla "who the hell is that esparza"...I don't think so.

why would anyone spend 2 grand on some 4'9 chicks gloves...haha....tyson's maybe...ali, foreman, etc...but carla "who the hell is that esparza"...I don't think so.

Especially when you can get this for a grand...
CNlpuFeVEAE8Y6y.jpg

<datassdom>

What's wrong being 4'9? She's like a grown up loli!

What's wrong being 4'9? She's like a grown up loli!

True...she does have some sexual interest..I won't lie...but as a fighter, i just can't take her serious...

Curious, is Loli short for Lolita?

I just can't fathom why anyone would spend that kind of money, on some mediocre chicks shorts...haha
Just of the top of my head I'd say it's probably the sad type of lonely dude that identifies as a "FanZant", pays money to watch cam shows and the send the girls gifts afterwards, and has a hooker that regularly calls him up to ask for money to get herself out of a fix and he doesn't even bang when he gives it to her.

I think Cynthia Calvillo is the future Champ in this division

Big test for Calvillo, can she justify the hype? Sub win probably, but for who?

Just of the top of my head I'd say it's probably the sad type of lonely dude that identifies as a "FanZant", pays money to watch cam shows and the send the girls gifts afterwards, and has a hooker that regularly calls him up to ask for money to get herself out of a fix and he doesn't even bang when he gives it to her.

Or he sniffs the shorts while he enjoys himself in front of the computer...haha

Back