2017 PotWR Round 4: The General Election

PotWR General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Warrior is more genuine than the Skater. Ripskater is/was a troll. He had to be. RIPWarrior, if he's a troll, is a damned good one. His hate is extremely convincing.

Yeah my hatred for progress is no secrete. Progress allows evil people to manipulate the masses.

pmFtNNK.gif

Thoughts of suicide Pete? Lay off the progress man! Look what it's doing to you!

The idea that today's version of multiculturalism (every culture in the world crammed together in one country) is good for a county has been shot down already. The idea is a zombie though and it keeps rising.
Sounds like you hate America.

<{gspressed}>

Never quit, achieved most of what I set out to.

You'd know about being a quitter though, looking at your Presidency.

You've always been the Jaws to @Dr J 's Stromberg.
Lol you wrote one little diatribe about running for POTWR, said how you'd be updating the sticky thread etc then vanished... WEAK! SAD!

Got 5 progressives reassuring eachother in this thread.

I haven't been wrong about anything. Everything I say and have been warning people about is happening and getting worse.
This place is a progressive stronghold. It's why Irish must win!

I don't know who to vote for since I'm not in this round.

Interesting i"d say , it appears Irish Thug has brought in Palis and Rip warrior to campaign for him which is pretty entertaining in a
IgOSBAt.gif

Kind of way
Were you even here last election? I dont remember you spam flooding the election threads.

P.S. lasts years was way more entertaining and fun and it's not even close. This place has gone down the dumps and it shows... typical of Libtard havens, see Detroit and Chicago.

I don't know who to vote for since I'm not in this round.
Lol!! This tells you all about the quality of poster Hummer is that one of his boys towing the same partisan line is having to decide on who to vote.

It's pretty clear Irish is the correct choice ladies and gents. Hummers good for hummers doe if that's your thing.

Your mother is a progressive stronghold.

Progressives are pretty desperate, I've seen what they look like, makes sense seeing Failty's, Hummers and Poopis pics.

Lol!! This tells you all about the quality of poster Hummer is that one of his boys towing the same partisan line is having to decide on who to vote.

It's pretty clear Irish is the correct choice ladies and gents. Hummers good for hummers doe if that's your thing.

Progressives are pretty desperate, I've seen what they look like, makes sense seeing Failty's, Hummers and Poopis pics.
Speaking of desperate, you haven't come up with a clever parody username since cuckyshot.

I'm no one's boy.

I'm my own man and clearly the best choice.

I'm the only one that actually had ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back