What would a "stacked" all womans PPV do numbers wise?

Taking from another thread about having all woman cards. What would a "stacked" all woman's card do as far as PPV numbers are concerned? I'm talking the best and most well known woman fighters all on one card.

Main card:

Cyborg vs Holm - title fight
Nunes vs Zingano - title fight
Rose vs JJ 2 - title fight
Montano vs Schevchenko - title fight
PVZ vs Grasso

I say even it's best card does 100K. Thoughts?

it would do probably half of what DJ does...so if dj does 150-200K...or whatever it is....the all woman card would do 75-100K or less....

So many alpha fails in here. WMMA is awesome.

Ronda is the only legitimate female draw in MMA ever.

I predict that UFC 219 ppv numbers will be a reality check for the people claiming that Cyborg is a big star.

it would have less views than the fight pass prelims

250k because of the novelty and the ufc would hype the shit out of it. The 2nd wmma card would do 75k.

The biggest draw of any fight the UFC could make right now would probably be Rousey v. Miesha. Miesha is still ready.

193 is the closest there's been and that did 1.1 million. I'd expect 219 to do 400k if it got some promo.

I'm certainly not an expert, but I seem to remember reading about several Fox/FS1 cards that had peak viewership during women's fights. I think it might do better than people think.

There would be like 3 old people who pressed the wrong buttons on the remote and ordered it accidentally and that's it.

I'm certainly not an expert, but I seem to remember reading about several Fox/FS1 cards that had peak viewership during women's fights. I think it might do better than people think.

You are correct. One of the Grasso fights (it wasn't main or co-main) had the peak TV rating on a FS1 card.

Back