Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

He never gets dubs no matter what he does.

The dude attacked the victims of the church shooting and had nothing done to him. I think he has a dossier on the Mods
This is a complete lie. But, I expect nothing less from an idiot with no moral compass.

Those are all responses to posts. What's the matter, you don't speak gif? Ok, I'll help you out.

1. I think Splendica's post was impossibly stupid, and certainly not to be taken seriously.

2. I think Fawlty's post was funny, and a good burn.

3. I don't understand what Overpressure is saying. It seems he's swallowed some Alt-Reich propaganda.

4. I think Mueller might have the balls to actually bring charges against a sitting President.

Hope this helps.
Shitposting. Its in the rules and I'm going to start reporting you like you did to others. You're garbage on this forum. Ripskater was 10000X the contributor that you are, like him or not. You post literally nothing of substance, ever.

Shitposting. Its in the rules and I'm going to start reporting you like you did to others. You're garbage on this forum. Ripskater was 10000X the contributor that you are, like him or not. You post literally nothing of substance, ever.
You do what you need to, little fella.

Also, obviously this is all bullshit smear tactics from the Alt-Reich. Trump and all his cronies are going down hard, and the Hannipedes are melting down. Is normal. Low IQ's. Sad!

This is a complete lie. But, I expect nothing less from an idiot with no moral compass.

You mocked their prayers and you know it. Everyone knows it and you've been called on it multiple times.

Also a snitch who does nothing but post Gifs and insult people. Waste of skin

Also, obviously this is all bullshit smear tactics from the Alt-Reich. Trump and all his cronies are going down hard, and the Hannipedes are melting down. Is normal. Low IQ's. Sad!

Dum dum dum dum dum

Damn the Trump Humpers has gone into panic wrestling mode. These shit OPINION articles are circulated by my Uncle Randy on Facebook and in emails. They have gotten crazier since Flynn flipped. 4 people in Trumps campaign have been indicted, but hey they are not guilty its the cop that caught them. TRump Humpers have politically turned into Black lives Matters, where it is never that the black dude that pulled out a gun that deserved to be shot, but it was the cops fault.

Mueller unlike Deferrment Donny, did not fake some fucking bone spurs when his country called, Trump turned into a chicken shit traitor in my mind. If your country calls and you lie to get out of it, you are a traitor. When his country called, Mueller led a platoon in Vietnam like the fucking Alpha Bauce he is.

Umad?

Damn the Trump Humpers has gone into panic wrestling mode. These shit OPINION articles are circulated by my Uncle Randy on Facebook and in emails. They have gotten crazier since Flynn flipped. 4 people in Trumps campaign have been indicted, but hey they are not guilty its the cop that caught them. TRump Humpers have politically turned into Black lives Matters, where it is never that the black dude that pulled out a gun that deserved to be shot, but it was the cops fault.

Mueller unlike Deferrment Donny, did not fake some fucking bone spurs when his country called, Trump turned into a chicken shit traitor in my mind. If your country calls and you lie to get out of it, you are a traitor. When his country called, Mueller led a platoon in Vietnam like the fucking Alpha Bauce he is.

The entire media is reporting this. Lol

this times a 100

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/...r-probe-donald-trump-illegitimate-and-corrupt

"Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett said Robert Mueller's probe into President Donald Trump is 'illegitimate and corrupt.'

Jarrett made the remarks citing revelations that FBI Agent Peter Strzok and attorney Andrew Weissmann may have demonstrated bias against Trump.

'Mueller has been using the FBI as a political weapon," he said. "The FBI has become America's secret police.'

Jarrett compared the way FBI agents entered Paul Manafort's house while he was in bed to the way the KGB 'came for you in the dark of night.'

He said people like Strzok were examples of agents engaging in otherwise rogue political activity.

'He's the tip of the iceberg,' Jarrett said"

>

Good thing Fox is still around giving us another perspective to other mainstream media. Many of us agree with Jarrett that the ongoings are in effect a soft coup and a clear subverted misuse of a trusted institution.

And by the way, this opinion isn't just Mr. Jarrett's; many concerned analysts believe the same.

Also, see post #7 for Mueller's extremely conspicuous financial (and otherwise) dealings.

May truth prevail despite yours or my political persuasion.

Does anyone remember White Water and Ken Star? They went from a land deal to blow jobs.

I want all over this bet.

I believe charges will come.

Im locked in for that stupid month sig bet. Bet for AV? Say winner choice for a year with a total of 3 AVs (you can switch them out up to 2 times) what so you think is a fair over under?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back