What happen with iran if government overthrown?

What if Eric Prince and Blackwater provide a private force to fight with SA, other Gulf Arab countries. and Israel? I could see that happening with simple US air and tactical support. No real boots on the ground. Just "advisors".
Luckily we're still in an age with open internet, and much like with Libya and Syria, the world will know who's behind the madness. Or perhaps another John McCain visit with soon-to-be ISIS terrorists will do.

I think 50,000 probably. Of course they'd still have full US military logistical support. Just no "boots" on the ground.

The Saudis can't fight their way out of a paper bag. They'd get reamed.

Luckily we're still in an age with open internet, and much like with Libya and Syria, the world will know who's behind the madness. Or perhaps another John McCain visit with soon-to-be ISIS terrorists will do.
Until December 14th.
<seedat>

I think 50,000 probably. Of course they'd still have full US military logistical support. Just no "boots" on the ground.
No active duty boots but the boots on the ground would all be former active duty with companies like Academi.

Korea casualty levels, maybe even WWII casualty levels with drone swarms, and warfare tech advancements.

How much do you have to pay a retired elite US troop, to face korea, or WWII casualty rates, because it isnt the military. If those guys want to go home, they may owe some money back, but they aren't going to jail.

The Saudis can't fight their way out of a paper bag. They'd get reamed.
They would mostly be financing, I'd assume. SA and othe rGulf Arab money, Israel and Blackwater as primary forces, and of course, US logistics and Navy/Air Force air dominance.

If Iran didn't have a hard on for destroying Israel. They would be our best friends.

No active duty boots but the boots on the ground would all be former active duty with companies like Academi.
Yeah, and they get paid a lot more too. Also, they're not part of a nation technically, so bye-bye Geneva convention. Not that we tend to follow that super closely anyway.

Can you imagine Donald trump taking the US to war in Iran?

People would lose their shit.

On Israel's own, they could strike Iranian nuclear sites, but what keeps Iran from responding?

If the US then intervenes on behalf of Israel, Russia will also do so on behalf of Iran.

This is how WWIII starts.

idk not american i do not follow you politics. but i do read a little and it seems iran is a real threat to you guys and so is obvious saudi arabia. my guess is that your military complex plans take out pakistan and saudis eventually but want to use them to help take out iran first.

you crazy to think russia or putin wants ww3 over iran.
What if Eric Prince and Blackwater provide a private force to fight with SA, other Gulf Arab countries. and Israel? I could see that happening with simple US air and tactical support. No real boots on the ground. Just "advisors".

you guys have strong enough airforce you could kill there leaders, destroy there military and ability fight back and then just leave. Then iran would be a country with killed off leaders and no military. like if you guys just left iraq after you destroyed them the 2nd time, it still would not be able to fight back or be a threat. if you destroy a country military structure and bases and leadership it will take them like 50 years to be able to get back to where they was before.

Persian Empire will rise again.

7026777.jpg

Sadly, with Libya & Syria no one gave a shit because the Dems were in control

Korea casualty levels, maybe even WWII casualty levels with drone swarms, and warfare tech advancements.

How much do you have to pay a retired elite US troop, to face korea, or WWII casualty rates, because it isnt the military. If those guys want to go home, they may owe some money back, but they aren't going to jail.
There are a lot of private military contractors running around these days. It's become highly lucrative.

Yeah, and they get paid a lot more too. Also, they're not part of a nation technically, so bye-bye Geneva convention. Not that we tend to follow that super closely anyway.
From guys I know that have legitimately been shot at they all understand why the Geneva convention exists but they admit it's hard to really truly get behind it when you're getting shot at with RPGs and the RPGs are coming from like a mosque and you can't do shit to retaliate.

There are a lot of private military contractors running around these days. It's become highly lucrative.
I didn't ever serve but I'll admit I applied to be in the legal department of Academi... formerly Blackwater.

I currently work for County gov't in the Courthouse but my pay would more than double, I'd work right next to guys that WERE former JAG officers when they were in, my benefits would stay the same, and if they want to ship me to an office of theirs in like Europe or something they pay all moving expenses and would pay for my housing if I am in a foreign country. Hard to say no to apply to something like that.

They would mostly be financing, I'd assume. SA and othe rGulf Arab money, Israel and Blackwater as primary forces, and of course, US logistics and Navy/Air Force air dominance.
Man. You sound like you are playing Call of Duty or some shit. Fucking NeoCons man

From guys I know that have legitimately been shot at they all understand why the Geneva convention exists but they admit it's hard to really truly get behind it when you're getting shot at with RPGs and the RPGs are coming from like a mosque and you can't do shit to retaliate.
Yeah, I would imagine that when you're in the shit, you're not super worried about the Geneva Conventions.

The invasion of Iraq nixed any opportunity for counter-revolution in Iran, and no there's no real chance of their Twelver Shiite majority converting to Sunni Salafism.

Man. You sound like you are playing Call of Duty or some shit. Fucking NeoCons man
I'm 100% against anything like this, but it sounds like a possible scenario. I am against every military adventure we've had since WWII.

Yeah, I would imagine that when you're in the shit, you're not super worried about the Geneva Conventions.
The "Rules of Engagement" concept is absolutely fucked too. My dad experienced it in Vietnam, my best friend experienced it in Afghanistan too.

My dad had to watch a friend of his take an AK round to the head before him and his squad could start shooting back. My buddy in Afghanistan had to sit and watch a 12 year old blow himself and a striker up because even though everything told him the kid was a threat he couldn't do shit but sit to the side and watch friends of his get incinerated in the blast.

Back