UFC 219: Cynthia Calvillo vs Carla Esparza

I just like watching fights and I'm never super upset over boring ones. I didn't know there were so many wmma haters. I get it though. Not for everybody.

tenor.gif

Would be most interesting if Cynthia gets a win.
But I think Carla's wrestling will be too much for her.

Every single hot chick has a dumpy friend that they try and entice dudes to bang by flirting with them, then introducing them to her friend.

That hot chick in this instance is named "Felice Herrig".

Felice 610.jpg

Lmao. How you figure? Both have nice figures. Esparza is less muscular and has a better face.

cynthia is ugly as a mfer

aint no superstar lol

Lmao. How you figure? Both have nice figures. Esparza is less muscular and has a better face.
I just Googled "Felice Herrig Hot" and "Carla Esperza Hot"

This is the first pic that came up for Felice:

5f7ca18105316bb2730cf85f43e43bd1--fitness-babes-fitness-models.jpg

This is the first pic that came up for Carla:

Carla-Esparza:-TUF-20-Finale-Fighter-Salaries--03.jpg

Come on bruh... Get a grip.

Pearl has been cut, you'll have to go to Invicta if you want to see 'em
That's both a bad and a ood thing at the same time.

Pretty much all good though.

Typical WMMA hater. Maybe one day you will have the pleasure of penetrating a women and lose some of your bitterness towards talented females.
Ironically the majority of wmma roster is talentless females who are only employed because...females...

I gotta be honest, alright. I wasn't even going to watch 219 prior to the addition of Calvillo vs Esparza, hell, I was ready to be done with the sport before I heard that the fight had been made. The first actual "superfight" involving women in the UFC has been booked, and I couldn't be happier about it.

FOTY confirmed.

I just Googled "Felice Herrig Hot" and "Carla Esperza Hot"

This is the first pic that came up for Felice:

5f7ca18105316bb2730cf85f43e43bd1--fitness-babes-fitness-models.jpg

This is the first pic that came up for Carla:

Carla-Esparza:-TUF-20-Finale-Fighter-Salaries--03.jpg

Come on bruh... Get a grip.

<36>

Felice is posing for a photoshoot, trying to look her hottest yet still showing off that ginormous chin. Carla's is a random pic at a weighin. Also one is an ass pic, one is not. Let's see Felice facing forward from the waist up.

<36>

Felice is posing for a photoshoot, trying to look her hottest yet still showing off that ginormous chin. Carla's is a random pic at a weighin.

The big difference is that some companies deem Felice worthy of being a part of their advertising campaign, whereas Carla doesn't.

Also those were literally the two first pics that came up. Obviously I'd still bang Carla, but there is a big difference in the quality of the two. A pimp would make more money with Felice as his ho and that's the bottom line.

This filth bores me, how the fuck is Carla a professional fighter.

Back