Ronda Rousey to the WWE

Not good enough for the UFC so she runs to the WWE.

{<jordan}

Btw, WWE should do Bayley vs Shanya in an Ugliest Woman match.

Have a hard time picturing her having sucess there. No charisma, ugly, no acting talent even for low wwe standards.

Sure If the boss wants her to win she will but imo they will use whats left of her fame and then dump her.

No charisma? Surely you jest. She's about as unlikable as you can get yet managed to create an enormous fanbase. If there's one trait she does have it's charisma.

I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt she was a psycho the moment I saw her on TuF. I also don't think "mentally weak" describes just how mentally fucked she really was. Before her loss to Holm, I knew any loss she had would send her straight to the loony bin. It basically did, figuratively speaking. But yes, her downfall was glorious!

I second that, i always harped on about Rousey's personality screaming that she was the type to crumble dramatically following her first loss.

This should be the character she plays:

Ronda-Rousey-in-Ripped-Jeans--14.jpg

I disagree
She came across brass, egotistical & a sore loser & everything
Exactly what she is

What was a "fake character" about how she acted in MMA?

Going from thug trash to humble and smiling in a split second.

Going from thug trash to humble and smiling in a split second.

When was she humble?

Plus people have different moods.
The worst people smile at times.
That is so silly lol

I am no fan of hers, but one thing RR never cared about was acting like a character

The irony of these threads is always awesome...

“I wish Ronda would leave mma”
-Ronda Stops speaking about fighting
“I can’t believe she took her ball and went home”

“She’s not cut out for real fighting”
-ronda flirts with wwe
“Such a stupid move. Fighting is all she has”

Hahahaha make up your mind guys. I thought you would be happy with this impending development

When was she humble?

Plus people have different moods.
The worst people smile at times.
That is so silly lol

I am no fan of hers, but one thing RR never cared about was acting like a character
lol you act like she wasnt socially awkward

She cant handle that schedule and would quit right off if she had to . She is doimg this retarded 4 horsewomen thing at mania and will disappear again .

probably, but she's not as popular for WWE fans like bork and she's not that famous for wrestling fans. she might get a 2-3 matches per month.

What kind of striking did Kurt Angle have?

P
What kind of striking did Kurt Angle have?

None that I know of, but it's pretty safe to assume he would have trained striking if he decided to go into MMA. An Olympic Gold Medal wrestling base is a pretty great starting point though. There's stories of him and Brock having shoot wrestling matches where Angle would ragdoll Brock at will. If a guy like Tito can utilize his wrestling to be champ,Angle most definitely could have as well.

P

None that I know of, but it's pretty safe to assume he would have trained striking if he decided to go into MMA. An Olympic Gold Medal wrestling base is a pretty great starting point though. There's stories of him and Brock having shoot wrestling matches where Angle would ragdoll Brock at will. If a guy like Tito can utilize his wrestling to be champ,Angle most definitely could have as well.

Actually I heard Angle on Jericho's podcast recently and he said that him and Brock only had one wrestling match, and he took Brock down once. Brock didn't take him down at all. He completely shot down any rumours of him dominating Brock or Brock dominating him. He also said that he was offered a contract by the previous owners of UFC but it only would have paid about 10k per fight.

Back