Southern California Wild Fires

Joe Wong

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
CNN has an article with some unbelievable pictures.

This is quite sad, especially around the holidays
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/12/us/california-wildfires-cnnphotos/

03_AP_17339517955280.jpg

08_GettyImages-887191090.jpg

02_GettyImages-887190786.jpg

Beach homes about to be destroyed.

05_GettyImages-886618732_RESTRICTED.jpg

This guy saving his cats @Cint @lsa @kevy2pale

06_20171205_zaf_x99_151.jpg

Christmas decorations up.

07_AP_17339663009914.jpg

14_AP_17339599284164.jpg

So much destruction

I really hope this fire wasn't caused by some dumb shit throwing his cig out of the window. If it was, I hope they string em up.

the cats ok?

they should put the fire out, thats what I would recommend...

Sucks to see all this damage. Could only imagine what these people are going through, but glad I'm no where near where it's happening.

Sucks to see all this damage. Could only imagine what these people are going through, but glad I'm no where near where it's happening.
It's nuts how quickly it spreads.

Saw a pic from a ranch where 25 or so horses died from the fire.

Saw a pic from a ranch where 25 or so horses died from the fire.
Being a Fire Fighter in SoCal has got to be one of the most dangerous jobs in the world. That first pic up there is so telling. They know there is no way in hell they are stopping the thing, but they are doing the job anyways.

Why don't these monkeys get the hint and move away from america's butthole? The place is an arid hellhole, not meant to be populated.

This guy saved his X Box. lol

xboxman.jpg

I know it's a horrible situation, but an X Box? lol And his face is all concerned like he couldn't get a controller. hahahahaha

Why don't these monkeys get the hint and move away from america's butthole? The place is an arid hellhole, not meant to be populated.
The Midwest has its storms and tornados that cause destruction, the east coast has hurricanes and floods that cause destruction. The West coast has its fires and earthquakes. Technically everywhere is a butthole.

Where do you live?
Norway, which is ontop of a tectonic plate iirc so we never get earth quakes, too wet for wildfires except maybe a couple of weeks a year and the worst that can happen is a bit of rain and strong winds. We got it really good :D

Maybe now home prices will be reasonable.

This guy saved his X Box. lol

xboxman.jpg

I know it's a horrible situation, but an X Box? lol And his face is all concerned like he couldn't get a controller. hahahahaha
Poor guy. Shit I'd save all my electronics.

Family (Cats Included) then Electronics.

They said the same about Napa and the north but it's more expensive. Those are all probably old houses anyways. The new houses will be super advance and modern. Only the rich will be able to afford it.

If it's another cigarette, I hope they ban cigs. It's causing more destruction than guns!!

Wild fires are natural part of the cycle just like hurricanes are.

We should be rejoicing. This is nature working.

We need to stop trying to stop nature by warming up the planet and melting the ice caps. We need to let it freeze over

Just like we should let SoCal burn, and Houston flood.

Wild fires are natural part of the cycle just like hurricanes are.

We should be rejoicing. This is nature working.

We need to stop trying to stop nature by warming up the planet and melting the ice caps. We need to let it freeze over

Just like we should let SoCal burn, and Houston flood.

you asshole

It turns that disasters may increase home prices because the supply is diminished, but the demand goes up. There will be a lot of people who will need housing.

Back