2017 PotWR Round 4: The General Election

PotWR General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting i"d say , it appears Irish Thug has brought in Palis and Rip warrior to campaign for him which is pretty entertaining in a
IgOSBAt.gif

Kind of way

Way to twist and warp reality. I'm only here because you creeps keep mentioning me.

Sounds like you hate America.

The idea that today's version of multiculturalism (every culture in the world crammed together in one country) is good for a county has been shot down already. The idea is a zombie though and it keeps rising.

The idea that today's version of multiculturalism (every culture in the world crammed together in one country) is good for a county has been shot down already. The idea is a zombie though and it keeps rising.
So in this ideal world of yours, what do we do with America? Do we give it back to the Native Americans? What about all the mutts out there? Where do they go?

So in this ideal world of yours, what do we do with America? Do we give it back to the Native Americans? What about all the mutts out there? Where do they go?

The Natives lost get over it. In this ideal world there wouldn't be progressive lunatics trying to flood countries with people from:

Instead they would be helping these people in their own countries and that would put an end to mass immigration. .

You bring so much to the table. My mind is blown.
lets see... i have been here 4 months you have been here almost 4 years and i have almost as many likes as you

now who is bring what to the table?

lol

To be fair you're just a dork going around posting images and @RIPWarrior is basically a Nazi.
technically i only gif someone whos being a moron.The fact is happens so often just goes to show the caliber of conservatives we have here... Oh that and all their bannings in massive waves :)

besides ive been here since like 2001 as an observer in one way or another

Likes? Holy shit that is pathetic. You got nothing.
Id be mad if i was you as well.

Let it all out man

this is a safe space... wait you hate safe spaces and all that....

maybe if this was an alt right rally???

cville-v02VILPRINT_WEBWEB-600x400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back