Roy Moore in '97: Drive by shootings are caused by the teaching of evolution in public schools.

....so the answer is "our definition of 'scummy' changes as we need it to". Gotcha. That explains everyone here who swears Clinton fucks kids on Epstein's jet while cheerleading for Trump.

You were much better when you went full troll after DC got his shit pushed in.
It would be nice if you could prove someone did something before ruining their life over it. But I guess that's an outdated notion.

I hate to admit but the more I learn about this guy, the more I think he’s perfect for Alabama.

Pedophile and anti-evolution? If he says he’s pro incest he may get almost 100% of the vote

I hate to admit but the more I learn about this guy, the more I think he’s perfect for Alabama.

Pedophile and anti-evolution? If he says he’s pro incest he may get almost 100% of the vote

hi themainman,

for rural southerners, incest is not about aberrant sexual behavior, that's something you dumb yankees will never understand.

its about tradition...their past...and honoring who they are and where they came from.

- IGIT

hiya Scheme,

idk man. he was a judge - now he's running for Senator.

are you saying we shouldn't have judges and representative government?

and not all acts of idiocy are equal.

we can argue about whether we should withdraw from the TPP negotiations and cede Asia to the Chinese. i think its an idiotic move, but we can debate it.

pretending that Darwin was just a nutty ornithologist putzing around on some island is bizarre to me.

but that's just me.

- IGIT
Look at how much power US senators have. They pretty much dictate how you live your life, how the money they take from you (at gunpoint) is spent and when and why you should be thrown in a cage with murderers and rapists.

I say, let's strip them of all the power that we can. They should go back to representing us, rather than telling us how to live our lives. Especially now that things are so polarized, a significant chunk of the population is going to always be unhappy with the other, regardless of who is in power.

hi themainman,

for rural southerners, incest is not about aberrant sexual behavior, that's something you dumb yankees will never understand.

its about tradition...their past...and honoring who they are and where they came from.

- IGIT
Lol, that’s a defense? Can’t tell if if you’re trolling or inbred

Look at how much power US senators have. They pretty much dictate how you live your life, how the money they take from you (at gunpoint) is spent and when and why you should be thrown in a cage with murderers and rapists.

I say, let's strip them of all the power that we can. They should go back to representing us, rather than telling us how to live our lives. Especially now that things are so polarized, a significant chunk of the population is going to always be unhappy with the other, regardless of who is in power.

hi Scheme,

errrrr.

hmmmf.

what does this have to do with Roy Moore's conviction that we could put a serious dent in drive by shootings if we only embrace intelligent design?

- IGIT

Roy Moore is walking proof we've descended from lower life forms. He's basically a living missing link.
fwma4jh.gif

Judge Moore tries his hand at minority outreach. I’m sure that Alabama’s black voters are itching to leap off of the Democratic plantation after this.

I thought the whole reason everyone was supposed to have guns was so no one could take anything from you at gunpoint.

hi Scheme,

errrrr.

hmmmf.

what does this have to do with Roy Moore's conviction that we could put a serious dent in drive by shootings if we only embrace intelligent design?

- IGIT
Maybe he wouldn't be able to influence the educational system in Alabama the way he can if he didn't have that power. Maybe an idiot wouldn't be deciding how you live your life if he couldn't decide it.

It would be nice if you could prove someone did something before ruining their life over it. But I guess that's an outdated notion.

What is your burden of proof in situations in which the statute of limitations has passed?

Would it be more than half a dozen accusers, a few of which have physical evidence of his contact, despite him insisting he never met any of them?

Would it be the more than 30 people who are on record about his predilection for underage girls?

Would it be his constantly shifting explanations for specific cases?

Would it be the defense him and his people are propping forth, which is the modus operandi of a guilty party?

How anyone could disagree with this is beyond me.

Jesus Christ he's the walking embodiment of the Christian Marine student vs Aethiest professor meme.

Anderson Cooper was taking his press secretary through the ringer last night.

"Does Roy Moore still believe that he was removed from office because radical homosexuals and trangenders have infiltrated the court system of Alabama?

I get why but what got lost with Moore in the mist of the pedophilia stuff is how bat shit crazy the guy is and how bad of a senator he would be even without the scandals.

Back