Roy Moore in '97: Drive by shootings are caused by the teaching of evolution in public schools.

Does anyone support this guy? Who the fu*k could possibly vote for him.
Trump. And the GOP who is financially supporting him.

And I think the current polling has him at a little better than a coin flip to win, so half of voters in Alabama could possibly vote for him.

Fucking mind boggling.

I get why but what got lost with Moore in the mist of the pedophilia stuff is how bat shit crazy the guy is and how bad of a senator he would be even without the scandals.

He, alongside John Ashcroft, hold the rare distinction of performing actions that violate the ten commandments and the US Constitution at the same time. He was fired twice for doing so.

Without the pedophilia, he has no place anywhere approaching a balcony view of the halls of power.

Anderson Cooper was taking his press secretary through the ringer last night.

"Does Roy Moore still believe that he was removed from office because radical homosexuals and trangenders have infiltrated the court system of Alabama?

hello there PolishHeadlock,

i do not watch television, but i did see that bit linked in a New Yorker article.

it is truly an amazing piece of video.

here it is. everyone should watch it, it gets fun to watch almost immediately (and therefore, at least for entertainment purposes, ends far too soon for my tastes).

an SNL skit could be crafted by lifting the transcript, verbatim.

- IGIT

Last edited:
He, alongside John Ashcroft, hold the rare distinction of performing actions that violate the ten commandments and the US Constitution at the same time. He was fired twice for doing so.

Without the pedophilia, he has no place anywhere approaching a balcony view of the halls of power.
I would honestly have a hard time creating a worse candidate in my head. Hyperpartisan, crazy and a pedophile? God damn.

I get why but what got lost with Moore in the mist of the pedophilia stuff is how bat shit crazy the guy is and how bad of a senator he would be even without the scandals.

I guess that's how shitty Alabama is. None of this stuff bothered them but you figure Evangelicals have to dislike child predators....

I guess that's how shitty Alabama is. None of this stuff bothered them but you figure Evangelicals have to dislike child predators....
I think the problem has more to do with hyper partisanship and lack of access to good information and a poorly educated electorate. I assume that's pretty close to what you mean by "shitty".

Trump. And the GOP who is financially supporting him.

And I think the current polling has him at a little better than a coin flip to win, so half of voters in Alabama could possibly vote for him.

Fucking mind boggling.

Trump doesn't support Moore.

I would honestly have a hard time creating a worse candidate in my head. Hyperpartisan, crazy and a pedophile? God damn.

You forgot bumfuckingly stupid as well. This is a man who wagged a snub nosed pistol on television to prove his point. He's a mental 14 year old, which would also explain his sexual proclivities.

I think the problem has more to do with hyper partisanship and lack of access to good information and a poorly educated electorate. I assume that's pretty close to what you mean by "shitty".

I don't think it's a lack of access to good information. Pretty much everyone has access to the internet in America - it's the fact that there's so much bad information out there....and the poorly educated electorate prevents these people from properly vetting their info.

I don't think it's a lack of access to good information. Pretty much everyone has access to the internet in America - it's the fact that there's so much bad information out there....and the poorly educated electorate prevents these people from properly vetting their info.
That is what I mean by access to good information.

How is this worse than him thinking homosexuality should be illegal

hello there PolishHeadlock,

i do not watch television, but i did see that bit linked in a New Yorker article.

it is truly an amazing piece of video.

here it is. everyone should watch it, it gets fun to watch almost immediately (and therefore, at least for entertainment purposes, ends far too soon for my tastes).

an SNL skit could be crafted by lifting the transcript, verbatim.

- IGIT

Just watched that. Obscene, asinine, insane. Straight from a Mr. Show sketch or something. She would argue for Roy Moore if he floated a Senate proposal to blow up the moon.

Back