More winning: Trump admin cuts program to help homeless vets 2 days after reaffirming support.

"we are just fuckin with ya, where's your sense of humour?"

Trump has already confirmed he doesn't like vets so this shouldn't be a surprise.

Uh, looks like TS didn't even bother to read the article.

The "news" is that the program will experience no change.

VA kills plan to cut homeless-vet program after outcry

Trump has already confirmed he doesn't like vets so this shouldn't be a surprise.
It's not a republican or democrat thing...if you support Trump, you're an idiot.

Note to Politico, fire your twitter staff

waiguoren89 said:

Uh, looks like you didn't bother to read the article, actually. Not surprising though. Look closer.

"You guys, it's ok, they keep trying to do the wrong thing, but get stopped some of the time!!"

must really suck to be a homeless elephant veteran

p4OgWRi.jpg

Uh, looks like you didn't bother to read the article, actually. Not surprising though. Look closer.
Not surprising that your criticism is incorrect.

Again, the "news" here is that the program will not be altered. The funds will not be shifted. The sky is not falling. Say it with me now: the sky is NOT falling.

"You guys, it's ok, they keep trying to do the wrong thing, but get stopped some of the time!!"
Maybe they were going to do the wrong thing. I really have no idea because I haven't looked into the program.

What I do know is that the TS and the Politico Twatter staff fucked up.

The va is trash. Fortunately we don’t have to ever worry about changing it for the better because touching it makes you hitler

Two days after the Veterans Affairs secretary touted Trump’s support for homeless vets, his agency said it would cut funding for a major housing program serving vulnerable vets

Taken directly from Twatter.

But when you actually open the article, you find that the VA does not plan to cut funding.

How will you feel upon Trump's likely reelection in 2020?
He's not looking all that likely to make it through his first term at the current rate things are moving with the Mueller investigation. But if he does make it through and win my opinion won't change. You're still a moron if you support the guy.

He's not looking all that likely to make it through his first term at the current rate things are moving with the Mueller investigation. But if he does make it through and win my opinion won't change. You're still a moron if you support the guy.
He will make it through the investigation just fine. You're probably delusional if you think otherwise.

The tweet says
Two days after the Veterans Affairs secretary touted Trump’s support for homeless vets, his agency said it would cut funding for a major housing program serving vulnerable vets

Taken directly from Twatter.

But when you actually open the article, you find that the VA does not plan to cut funding.
That doesn't contradict the tweet in the OP. The whole angle of that article is that they reversed course after getting called out, not that they're still going through with it.

Back