CNN: These are your White Allies on Facebook, a watchdog group who defends people of color

Sure, percentage would work. The data would have to be processed somewhat to remove troll accounts and spam. The definition of "white person" would be important.

I imagine we would spar often the definition of "white guilt" as well. For example: a middle-aged white suburbian woman making a post about the wonderful time she had marching with "Black Lives Matter". That's absolutely a marker of "white guilt" in my book, but you might label it with something like "galloping toward social progress, totally unrelated to white guilt."

At least we located a concrete disagreement.

Yeah, I would absolutely not consider a white person who opposes bad policing or racism in the CJ system to be acting out of "white guilt." But that aside, it would be interesting to look at.

By the way, your tendency to edit your posts after the fact can be very annoying. I suggest that you at least add "EDIT:" before new paragraphs.

Not gonna change there. I'd do a lot more editing if I thought a lot of people were reading archives. I do add the "Ed:" tag when I think enough time has passed that people have probably read the original already.

Yeah, I would absolutely not consider a white person who opposes bad policing or racism in the CJ system to be acting out of "white guilt."
At its core, this may be a disagreement over whether or not black people in the USA are mistreated on average, relative to white people. I say no, and it seems you say yes.

I'm Russian-Asian.

My ancestors were part of the Golden Horde from East Asia that conquered and ruled Eastern Europe for 300 years.

My people are literally the Asian equivalent of the British that conquered, ruled and settled in South Africa or Australia in terms of a historical parallel.

I had a white ultra-liberal friend in college and he literally wouldn't understand anything about my background because it doesn't fit his programmed white-guilt worldview and continuously assumed that I was the victim of some kind of white Russian imperialism and that's why I'm from Russia.

Like he literally didn't understand that most of Europe itself have been invaded, conquered, pillaged, and colonized by non-Europeans before the renaissance and the enlightenment enabled Europe to leapfrog over the rest of the world in scientific knowledge [and by extension, military and economic capability].

Too be fair the vast majority of those peeps arent really descended from european nations that were conquered but rather did the conquering. There is no islamic invasions , golden horde, tatars etc etc, ottomans etc etc. Hence why north western euros are a little bit starry eyed when it comes to certain regions and why people fand why people from the balkans arent bending over backwards for them.

171205082156-white-nonsense-roundup-trnd-super-169.jpg

<{clintugh}><DisgustingHHH><Aug3>

Is that Jeff Session on the bullhorn?

He apologized for all that stuff, OK?

The point stands though; a Jewish screenwriter revealing their strategy, hiding out in the open: use "POC" against whites to keep them divided and distracted while the real wizard behind the curtains takes away your jobs, freedom of speech, and continues to concentrate money in the hands of a few.

Do you deny the following?

In the past five years, there has been a significant increase in the number of white US citizens expressing shame or guilt because of whites' perceived mistreatment of black people, and/or the intensity of such expressions.

Why do you assume it's shame or guilt and not recognizing an injustice or ill-treament?

Sincerely, if I see a handicap kid being bullied I don't have abled-guilt when I come to his/her side. I'm acting out of a general sense of civility.

Maybe but that’s not surprising considering whites have been asking the black community to do the same.

Um. What has one got to do with the other?
many black people expect whites to do it but don't do so themselves

At its core, this may be a disagreement over whether or not black people in the USA are mistreated on average, relative to white people. I say no, and it seems you say yes.

Yes.

Why do you assume it's shame or guilt and not recognizing an injustice or ill-treament?

Sincerely, if I see a handicap kid being bullied I don't have abled-guilt when I come to his/her side. I'm acting out of a general sense of civility.
Because I don't see the "injustice" or "ill-treatment" that you mention. I also don't think these guilt-feeling white people have observed "injustice" in their personal lives. I think they are being herded into feeling that way via propaganda and groupthink.

He apologized for all that stuff, OK?

The point stands though; a Jewish screenwriter revealing their strategy, hiding out in the open: use "POC" against whites to keep them divided and distracted while the real wizard behind the curtains takes away your jobs, freedom of speech, and continues to concentrate money in the hands of a few.

Your point can't stand because it has no legs. You don't need a jewish boogeyman to note the schism between the white majority (whoever they are) and POC (whoever they are)...although I might not understand what your'e talking about.

I am officially revoking their white privilege

Last edited:
There will always be people in society that, while not evil or malicious, serve absolutely no positive impact on any meso or macro circle they have any proximity to. They epitomise weakness and feeble-mindedness. And while such traits are not evil in and of themselves, evil forces make very easy use of them.

These social media white knights are a prime example.

If people simply dismiss them as such, all the better.

Back