Arizona Rep. Trent Franks to resign - asked two ex-staffers to be surrogates to carry his child...

ShoelessRye

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is his account -

Also this could get a whole lot uglier quickly if this is true -

Winter is coming.

And it's gonna be bi-partisan. Franks(AZ) and Farentold(TX) are two Republicans known/named, and Robin Kihuen(NV) is a Dem being asked by party to resign but is trying to fight it. On top of Conyers who is resigning and Franken who resigned today.

Ok, thats a new one

do he offer to get them pregnant personally

this "made me uncomfortable" shit is not going to end well

Resignation is a tacit admission. If you don't have the balls to fight it, then don't expect a clean name.

do he offer to get them pregnant personally

this "made me uncomfortable" shit is not going to end well
That was his telling of the account. They are both ex-staffers now. So they were uncomfortable enough to have left or were fired.
Did he comment that they had good genes? Or was the plans to use his wife's egg implanted in the surrogate womb. Regardless it's a creepy assed thing to ask a staffer.

That was his telling of the account. They are both ex-staffers now. So they were uncomfortable enough to have left or were fired.
Did he comment that they had good genes? Or was the plans to use his wife's egg implanted in the surrogate womb. Regardless it's a creepy assed thing to ask a staffer.
party aside I hope there's more to this. I've had friends deal with pregnancy issues, they get desperate.

whatever though, he's stepping down on his own its his call but to think people are going to be fired for everything that makes people feel something?

hell getting fired makes people uncomfortable, does stating that mean you can't fire them

Wait, asking someone to be a surrogate mother is bad? I'm confused as to what the scandal is.

Wait, asking someone to be a surrogate mother is bad? I'm confused as to what the scandal is.
It sounds like he was using it as some sort of creepy pickup line/overture

I'm sure the context of the convo was something like "I'll put a baby in you, bitch". And he used the infamous "surrogate" excuse.

party aside I hope there's more to this. I've had friends deal with pregnancy issues, they get desperate.

whatever though, he's stepping down on his own its his call but to think people are going to be fired for everything that makes people feel something?

hell getting fired makes people uncomfortable, does stating that mean you can't fire them

I agree with what you're saying, but asking co workers if you can impregnate them may be pushing it a bit.

I agree with what you're saying, but asking co workers if you can impregnate them may be pushing it a bit.
surrogate usually means artificial insemination/carrying eggs, if he offered to do it personally thats a whole different deal

I get the impression that surrogate/impregnate is the politically correct word for hardcore nasty sex.

surrogate usually means artificial insemination/carrying eggs, if he offered to do it personally thats a whole different deal

Given their reaction, I don't feel it's unreasonable to conclude he was indeed a total creeper about it

It's this guy???
o-TRENT-FRANKS-FUNDRAISING-RAPE-facebook.jpg

Ewwww
Imagine him trying to impregnate a chick.
He's got really bad genetics. I don't know how any woman could be sexually attracted to that face.

Back