Nganou would murder Fedor

Yep. And it's funny how three 40 year old PRIDE zombies are still in the UFC top 5 almost 11 years after PRIDE folded.

Reem was getting finished at 205 pounds by Shogun, Arona, Chuck, Lil Nog in PRIDE and by Sergei at HERO's and he was the UFC HW #1 contender until last weekend.

2 PRIDE guys Hunt and Werdum fought each other for the UFC Interim title.

What an incredible "evolution."

Thos old heads dont represent an "evolution"

havent seen the fight i see.

cro cop kicked him in the head with the same kick that killed igor, aleks, and wand, and somehow he got back up.
Obviously you didn’t see the fight dumbass. Hunt didn’t go down from the headkick in their mma fight. Now go actually watch some fights.

I am a wrestler. I also know that someone with Fedor's accolades should be able to take down somebody with only 4 years of grappling.

Francis is a well trained evolved fighter? He is big and hits hard but I can't say he is "evolved." Blaydes is a big strong wrestler with decent striking but he is still very raw at this point too. Obviously Coleman and Randleman were higher level wrestlers with stronger takedowns.
They fought in the stone ages of mma and trained out of Coleman’s garage. You can’t compare them to current fighters. Why has Fedor never took down nor outgrappled a strong wrestler or grappler. He got manhandled by Arona.

Do you know how many surgeries the man had since PRIDE? He blew his knees out multiple times.

He was much faster, had much stronger legs and threw spin kicks 12 years ago.

That is like saying Tiger Woods is still in his prime.
Shogun was sloppy as hell in pride and didn’t know how to throw a proper punch. All fighters have injuries and surgeries. Hendo was 12 years older than Shogun in that fight, way further passed his “prime” than Shogun.

Prime Fedor would molest that pretender anyway he wants.

They fought in the stone ages of mma and trained out of Coleman’s garage. You can’t compare them to current fighters. Why has Fedor never took down nor outgrappled a strong wrestler or grappler. He got manhandled by Arona.
He was not manhandled. He constantly went for guillotine attempts while Arona never threatened with anything. That is why Fedor got the decision.

Arona is a grappling god and that was Fedor's 4th pro fight anyway. I am pretty sure Francis lost his 2nd fight and it was to somebody nowhere near as skilled as Arona.

Shogun was sloppy as hell in pride and didn’t know how to throw a proper punch. All fighters have injuries and surgeries. Hendo was 12 years older than Shogun in that fight, way further passed his “prime” than Shogun.
He was bigger, faster, stronger, more explosive. He threw a lot spin kicks and shot for takedowns and fought at a high pace in PRIDE.

Blowing your knees out can affect all that.

Yes, Hendo was old and had a lot of mileage himself too. That is why I said both were very far past their primes.

Last edited:
Obviously you didn’t see the fight dumbass. Hunt didn’t go down from the headkick in their mma fight. Now go actually watch some fights.

are you sure? it’s been 10+ years but i swear he kicked him in the head with shoes on and he got back up.

i could be wrong. couldve been their k1 fight.

point still stands.

He was not manhandled. He constantly went for guillotine attempts while Arona never threatened with anything. That is why Fedor got the decision.

Arona is a grappling god and that was Fedor's 4th pro fight anyway. I am pretty sure Francis lost his 2nd fight and it was to somebody nowhere near as skilled as Arona.
Aroma may have been more skilled for his era than the guy that beat Francis. But that was 2000 when he dominated Fedor. Back then nobody in mma was very skilled. It was literally seven years after the first ufc. MMA evolves at a rapid pace, even if you don’t really realize it.

Lebron James would wreck Michael Jordan 1 on 1.

Similar logic.

any1 with a half brain knows, that after all the surgeries shogun had, he wasnt the same.

srs question ... are you trolling? LOL

fedor-kettlebells.jpg

Rogan jerks off to this photo.

Last edited:
Back