Al Franken probably will have to resign...

So, if the knives come out for Schumer I wonder if he'd fall on his sword or if his peers would shove him in the social justice wickerman?

So, if the knives come out for Schumer I wonder if he'd fall on his sword or if his peers would shove him in the social justice wickerman?
would it be ok if Chuck is asked to resign, we could have Amy resign from Hollywood instead? I think i speak for all of us when i say i would be ok with that trade

ah 14 more posts to brown-belt. Even though this is a pad post I can boast that not a single post I have ever made was done to accelerate belt achievement (except this one and the next 13 I am going to spam presently :)

oh yeah and Franken, what a shame

ah 14 more posts to brown-belt. Even though this is a pad post I can boast that not a single post I have ever made was done to accelerate belt achievement (except this one and the next 13 I am going to spam presently :)

oh yeah and Franken, what a shame

did I mention Franken, yeah shame bout the whole thing. What is the world coming to.

would it be ok if Chuck is asked to resign, we could have Amy resign from Hollywood instead? I think i speak for all of us when i say i would be ok with that trade
I think that might just be a equitable trade. Would consider throwing in Pelosi to sweeten the deal? She's well beyond her sell by date anyway.

Both him and the dude from AZ are victims of this massive overreaction.

And LOL at the posters in here who act like they have went through their entire life without saying or doing some stupid shit in the workplace or at office parties. Both Men and Women.

I'm gonna start selling work body cameras on late night TV

THE CAMWOW!!

Both him and the dude from AZ are victims of this massive overreaction.

And LOL at the posters in here who act like they have went through their entire life without saying or doing some stupid shit in the workplace or at office parties. Both Men and Women.

I'm gonna start selling work body cameras on late night TV

THE CAMWOW!!

It's funny that a lot of the people who have been implicated in this mess, also took their high horse regarding the other accused, until accusations started being hurled in their direction. Then it suddenly started seeming like a bad idea to take these accusations for granted.

Humans have an enormous ability to be completely blind and ignorant to their own doings, while still passing down judgment on others, as if their records are spotless.

Guaranteed that a lot of the people here wouldn't be able to last in the kind of a society that they seem to be in a hurry to build.

There is a picture of Franken grabbing the woman's breasts. Are you really this clueless? or is just ignorance and a REFUSAL to learn?
Bullshit! His hands are hovering above her and its painfully obvious the picture was taken as a joke or he wouldn't be smiling into the camera. Tweeden did a hit job on him, the only reason she was on the USO tour was because she just showed her beaver to the world in Playboy. She was so offended by this pic....hhaha GTFO
The rest of the accusers were anonymous unlike Moore's and Trump's accusers.

Bullshit! His hands are hovering above her and its painfully obvious the picture was taken as a joke or he wouldn't be smiling into the camera. Tweeden did a hit job on him, the only reason she was on the USO tour was because she just showed her beaver to the world in Playboy. She was so offended by this pic....hhaha GTFO
The rest of the accusers were anonymous unlike Moore's and Trump's accusers.
you sound like the kind of guy who would say a woman deserved to be raped because she was wearing a short skirt

you sound like the kind of guy who would say a woman deserved to be raped because she was wearing a short skirt
And you sound like a guy who would say anything to side with your tribe. Your exaggeration of Franken's picture, and lack of honesty on Trump and Moore is very telling.

Tweeden is a birther, common guest on Hannity, her working partner is Roger Stone's buddy,she is a big time Trump supporter. She has since come out and said Franken should not have lost his job over this. It was a major hit job and what goes around comes around, her day will come.

Last edited:
Bill Maher is a partisan hack. Fuck that guy.
I think it's more about his personal connection to Frankin as longtime comedians rather than political affiliation. Still, he is a dipshit.

She is saying he was giving her shit the whole tour and this was because she didn't want anything to do with him.

He was being an ass hole and deserves a beat down for this shit. I would hope most here would agree if it was their sister or daughter.

Saying it's just a joke is like saying she asked for, which is an excuse used by rapist.

It's simple just treat people with manners that includes woman. Keep you hands to yourself unless you are invited. Don't touch what's not yours.

I didn't really see if there was more to it.

If it was just a picture of him fake grabbing her boobs while she was passed out, I don't see why he resigned.

Eveyone seems to think he has good policies and is good at his job.

A picture of him acting stupid, and not touching her, shouldn't change that.

Unless there's more that I missed.

I think it's more about his personal connection to Frankin as longtime comedians rather than political affiliation. Still, he is a dipshit.

I don't mean just with Frankin. His show consist of deflecting any negativity of the left side when the subject isn't about political correctness and Muslims. He's all about the whataboutism and pointing fingers.

And you sound like a guy who would say anything to side with your tribe. Your exaggeration of Franken's picture, and lack of honesty on Trump and Moore is very telling.

Tweeden is a birther, common guest on Hannity, her working partner is Roger Stone's buddy,she is a big time Trump supporter. She has since come out and said Franken should not have lost his job over this. It was a major hit job and what goes around comes around, her day will come.
Huh? not sure where this came from. I think Moore is a creep who should resign. I have never said anything different. I also don't think I have ever said much either way about Trump, but I was never a supporter. Where is my lack of honesty on them?

As for Tweeden, I said that you said because she posed for playboy, its hard for her to complain about someone taking a photo like that. that is just like saying she deserved it because she was wearing a short skirt. Then you double down on it by saying because you dont like her politics, she will get hers. so you not only proved my point but made yourself look like an idiot by putting opinions on me i never gave.

Oh, and as for Franken, I dont think he should have lost his job over that one pic. Now all the other stuff on top of it definitely makes it time for him to go.

Huh? not sure where this came from. I think Moore is a creep who should resign. I have never said anything different. I also don't think I have ever said much either way about Trump, but I was never a supporter. Where is my lack of honesty on them?

As for Tweeden, I said that you said because she posed for playboy, its hard for her to complain about someone taking a photo like that. that is just like saying she deserved it because she was wearing a short skirt. Then you double down on it by saying because you dont like her politics, she will get hers. so you not only proved my point but made yourself look like an idiot by putting opinions on me i never gave.

Oh, and as for Franken, I dont think he should have lost his job over that one pic. Now all the other stuff on top of it definitely makes it time for him to go.
The reason I mentioned Playboy is because she claimed she was so offended by the pic with Franken in where he is not even touching her. She just showed her beaver to the world but suddenly a pic like that offended her? pftt

I didn't double down, I simply put out the reasons why she did the hit job in the first place, and yes she does deserve some bad in return.

You said in previous posts that Franken was a rapist, still holding to that? I simply pointed out the over reaction that is happening.
Dont pretend you were not supporting Moore and Trump, dishonest fool. I can put up the posts if you like?

You're the tool that thinks Moore was ok with "teen" girls ...hehe

The reason I mentioned Playboy is because she claimed she was so offended by the pic with Franken in where he is not even touching her. She just showed her beaver to the world but suddenly a pic like that offended her? pftt

I didn't double down, I simply put out the reasons why she did the hit job in the first place, and yes she does deserve some bad in return.

You said in previous posts that Franken was a rapist, still holding to that? I simply pointed out the over reaction that is happening.
Dont pretend you were not supporting Moore and Trump, dishonest fool. I can put up the posts if you like?

You're the tool that thinks Moore was ok with "teen" girls ...hehe

she can easily be defended by one and not the other. Posing nude on your own terms is one thing. Having a person take a sexually suggestive photo while you sleep is another. She was in control of one situation and not the other.

And yes, please point out posts where I called Franken a racist, or showed support for Moore or Trump. For Moore I have never supported him and Trump I never said more than he is better than Hillary. I look forward to your quotes

I've defended Al theoughout this and maintain that he should not have resigned. I also find it plausible that this was a hit job. That said, if it was a hit job, it was facilitated by this believe-the-accuser/but-consequences mentality that liberals and Al Franken himself has cultivated. I mean, by the end we had democrat congressional aids and liberal activists coming out of the wood work with published "accusations" telling of how Al put his hand around her waist in a photo op causing her to feel diminished. Seriously! And by Al's own ethic, he deserves no opportunity to deny, no due process, no consideration of the scale and severity of what's being alledged. It's just fuck this man, fuck his career, fuck his whole life. I feel bad for the guy but at the same time, maybe this needs to happen a few times for people to learn.

Back