Jewish MSNBC Contributor's (Sam Seder) Old Tweet About Child Rape Goes Viral

My presumption was that is was because Polanski is a Jew, and a holocaust survivor no less, when many of the usual suspects throughout history have implied this was the reason Hollywood (and certain European governments) bent over so far backwards protecting him.
Fuck your presumption dump this shit and card this Nazi.

I thought it was a pretty funny joke.

He should resign. Or anti-Semites can stop authoring threads here at Sherdog.

He should resign. Or anti-Semites can stop authoring threads here at Sherdog.
0606dc9e03f7bd8f603e121d2d8f9bb36b98fb7a8a2540ff35757bd10a91d8c0.jpg

This shit is getting kind of annoying.

It's all about "this democrat or republican said or did this, they're all like that, let's hate each other!!"

A lot of just garbage politicians on both sides.

That's what needs to be fixed.

Leaving your child at a party for adults is how you get accepted into the industry.

They are a sick bunch.

Seems the producers and big wigs are the real sickos. Actors are puppets who are told what to do and say.

They can make you famous and take it away just as fast if you don't play ball.

And if you look real close at all of these actors, they are all messed up mentally from the sick stuff they have been a part of or just witnessed.

Screw hollyweird and any message they try and shove onto the public

Rightly so although I'm sort of amazed that in the age of pitchfork-SJWism we got even one of these correct:
MSNBC decides to bring back Sam Seder after controversy
I think the damage has largely been done. People are quick to cast out Scarlet letters in today's age.

The thing I found disturbing about the coverage of this event, was that left-leaning commentators had more of a problem with the fact that this tweet was discovered by Mike Cernovich, then by the actual content of the tweet (believe it or not, I actually watch a bit of young Turks and Secular Talk every few days).

The source of Truth is irrelevant so long as the information is true.

I think the damage has largely been done. People are quick to cast out Scarlet letters in today's age.

The thing I found disturbing about the coverage of this event, was that left-leaning commentators had more of a problem with the fact that this tweet was discovered by Mike Cernovich, then by the actual content of the tweet (believe it or not, I actually watch a bit of young Turks and Secular Talk every few days).

The source of Truth is irrelevant so long as the information is true.

The "information" as presented was not true (taken out of context to distort the meaning--making it seem like he holds a position he was mocking), and that should have been at least suspected given the source.

Last edited:
Back