PWD 519: Top guys do top guy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never forget being a bouncer when the Ying Yang Twins performed at the bar I worked at. I'm in a small town 2 hours north of Seattle... bar can hold like... maybe 500 people before we are breaking fire code.

They just POINTED at girls and they'd rush to jump in the limo with them. Now, this is 2015 so these guys are FAR past their fucking heyday and they're doing that here.

You have money and fame you don't need to have talent to get strange.

danicathralllingerienovthree.jpg

ec0734fdcc41f4bc915d3ce0d2fd51bb.jpg

<mma4>

I don't know who this is but please put some respek on her.

Dirt Nasty, the dude that did that song from the Hangover when they're on the roof taking shots? Yeah, HIS no talent ass was the same way.

You're saying this as if pulling Danica Thrall is impressive. All you need to pull Danica Thrall is money. Hell, if I remember, she dumped The Situation because there was some Italian prince in the house with more money than him. She's a famous rinser. Hell, if Peter Dinklage flashed some cash at her, she'd be on it.
OK so then lets stick with the broader example of your women wanting NJ guidos so bad cause Brits are some of the ugliest people on Earth that they copied our entire Jersey Shore show.

Either way, lets not be dumb and keep pretending in any way is being British more attractive to anyone than being American

OK so then lets stick with the broader example of your women wanting NJ guidos so bad cause Brits are some of the ugliest people on Earth that they copied our entire Jersey Shore show.

Either way, lets not be dumb and keep pretending in any way is being British more attractive to anyone than being American
Their cars are way more attractive.

Aston, Jag, Bentley.

I love a good Shelby Mustang or a Z Corvette or Ford GT but come on.... They're sports cars are fast as fuck and classy as fuck.

Aston, Jag, Bentley.

I love a good Shelby Mustang or a Z Corvette or Ford GT but come on.... They're sports cars are fast as fuck and classy as fuck.
No. Old people cars are not more attractive than muscle cars.

Aston, Jag, Bentley.

Who's fucking side are you on, Greg? Don't you see what's happening in here!? The Brits are trying to take are freedoms...AGAIN!

You do realise that we have MTV in the UK? I just want to see if you're understanding the process here.

MTV produce a show in America that's a success, so MTV then say "Hey, let's see if this will work in the UK!" so MTV made it again in a different place. Hell, there were even Russian, Mexican, Polish and Spanish versions too, all made by the same company. It's almost as if MTV wanted to milk it.

That's one shot, kid!

I love that show, it was trashy as fuck but I don't care!
Ronnie celebrating and then the quick edit to the guy face down knocked out fucking cold is one of the hardest I’ve ever laughed in my life

Ronnie celebrating and then the quick edit to the guy face down knocked out fucking cold is one of the hardest I’ve ever laughed in my life

Big Ron put the pussy on a pedestal, though. Sammie was alright, but he could of been crushing all that Jersey puss.

You do realise that we have MTV in the UK? I just want to see if you're understanding the process here.

MTV produce a show in America that's a success, so MTV then say "Hey, let's see if this will work in the UK!" so MTV made it again in a different place. Hell, there were even Russian, Mexican, Polish and Spanish versions too, all made by the same company. It's almost as if MTV wanted to milk it.
Why do you think Geordie Shore became so popular in the UK though? Are you gonna be so dumb as to argue part of it isn't your women being fed up with how ugly you people are and fantasizing about Gorilla juiceheads?

The guys on that show get puss and try sooo hard to act like they are NJ guidos lolll but sure keep denying they get pussy

I dont see any shows in USA about some sort of British lifestyle that gets our women wet. Why? Cause face the facts, you are from one of the least attractive countries on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back