SHOOP DAT DABBING STERLING!

Cowboy Cerroliveira

Porra Caralho! Saddle up!
@Brown
Reaction score
Before we begin, I want to wish Aljo a speedy recovery. That was life changing.

But I digress...

nXIVilL.png

740Sp04.jpg

EDIT: I got some more templates courtesy of ya boi, @Jehannum

CPE5V8R.png
CPE5V8R.png

GPvbRwP.png

6eQOxj8.png

JZm04Rq.png

LDEdbxO.png
LDEdbxO.png

Last edited:
Looks like he's shuffling / break-dancing.

Someone pull up the movie, "Beat Street"

If someone can crop out "face-plant Sterling" I'd greatly appreciate it

Can we not fake fun of the dead?

I'm pretty edgy round here and even I'm
Not down for that

cant it wait until hes at least released from hospital

Wish Aljo the very best and hope he recovers quickly but as we all know around here Rules is Rules. May the shooping commence.

mWuIM7.gif

Last edited:
Can we not fake fun of the dead?

I'm pretty edgy round here and even I'm
Not down for that
Rashad has been dead for like 8 years now and people are still shooping his face on the appropriate zombie movie posters. Just enjoy the ride, bud.

Rashad has been dead for like 8 years now and people are still shooping his face on the appropriate zombie movie posters. Just enjoy the ride, bud.

Yeah Rashad is fair game

ALJO could legit be in a wheelchair right now for all we know haha

Yeah Rashad is fair game

Hey, that man respects me. It's in my sig, and it's true. My opinion, as a man whom he respects, is that he has been on Sherdog before and understands that he potentially could be shooped into a pic of a pharmacy checkout line buying Malathion lotion. It's all fun and games.

In all seriousness though, he's a cool guy and I respect him too, and hope he is ok.

Last edited:
Yeah Rashad is fair game

Don't bother. This forum shooped Anderson after he broke his leg.

Hey, that man respects me. It's in my sig, and it's true. My opinion, as a man whom he respects, is that he has been on Sherdog before and understands that he potentially could be shooped into a pic of a pharmacy checkout line buying Malathion lotion. It's all fun and games.

In all seriousness though, he's a cool guy and I respect him too, and hope he is ok.

Man LOL I have the attention span of a 6 year old, 7 tops. Can't believe I asked you for a link and i already came through here earlier

<36>

Man LOL I have the attention span of a 6 year old, 7 tops. Can't believe I asked you for a link and i already came through here earlier

<36>
Don't feel foolish, I too can't remember 10 mins ago.

Back