Recent fights/results/news from Europe

endy samuelito is only 21,does he fights at 70?
i hope he gets taken care of the right way.interesting talent for sure.

endy samuelito is only 21,does he fights at 70?
i hope he gets taken care of the right way.interesting talent for sure.
He fights at 75kg and he has 41 wins and 1 loss. Looks good but not sure if he will stay at 70kg. If he does he will be another great new addition to the weight class along side Baya, Mohamed and Nayanesh Ayman. Here is what I found online: http://enfusion-tv.com/fighter-prof...alents-abu-dhabi-uae-24-3-2017-endy-semeleer/

What weight was this tournament at? Every fighter Superbon fought looked taller than him which is a surprise since superbon is pretty tall for his weight class.

Endy usually fights between 73-75kg. This tournament was at 72kg and to qualify for the final 8 Endy knocked out Jordan Watson

Didn't Buakaw used to refuse to take fights at 72kg? Endy looks huge at 72 and if they make him suck down to 70 I think he will be too drained to deal with Buakaw.

Didn't Buakaw used to refuse to take fights at 72kg? Endy looks huge at 72 and if they make him suck down to 70 I think he will be too drained to deal with Buakaw.

that's the whole point lol.

buakaw will be basically 36 x this fight seems fair...even if endy loses it's great publicity for him.

Mix Fight Gala made quick work on uploading their 23th event this time

Wait till they upload Atakan's fight. Short, but AMAZING. Too many feelings to feel in such a short time.

relevant fights from last Tafnet Cup event
Kwasi vs Arkadiy Lisin

Dzhaniev vs Rosario Presti

Turpal Tokaev vs Petr Romankevich

relevant fights from last Tafnet Cup event
Kwasi vs Arkadiy Lisin

Dzhaniev vs Rosario Presti

Turpal Tokaev vs Petr Romankevich

I really enjoyed Romankevich and Tokaev. A good match up and some decent back and forth. Great find.

What's the deal with french fighters getting decision gifts like every time they meet a thai? I've seen it happen so many times i can't even recall al the fights where the decision went the wrong way in france. Please post some examples if you know

I just watched a Swedish MT event and I was impressed by how much they fought like Thais, including a Swedish girl muay khaoing the hell out of Iman Barlow.

What about his suspension?

and didn't he always fight at 67-70 kg? Why welterweight division??

What about his suspension?

and didn't he always fight at 67-70 kg? Why welterweight division??

Started his career on enfusion at 67kg and now he usually fights on 72kgs but he should cut to 70kg division who is much easier to make than going to the WW

thats a pretty dumb move from his managers on placing him on WW,dude is a kid so he cant be massive already to fight on this weight,even with the division being easier than 70kgs to have Success,he is going to be outweighted hard,he never fought near 77kg

i think he is going to make like 74-75,5kg to fight in WW,i actually cant imagine him on 77kg right now,at least not doing it and performing well at the same time

Back