Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, when and how the fuck did Carl get bit LOL.

Gimple said it happened on screen in a previous episode, guess the one where Carl and the guy he was trying to help/recruit got attacked by walkers and while piled on one of them bit him.

That would explain why Carl was more than willing to die by Negan since he was gonna die and turn anyway.

Gimple said it happened on screen in a previous episode, guess the one where Carl and the guy he was trying to help/recruit got attacked by walkers and while piled on one of them bit him.

That would explain why Carl was more than willing to die by Negan since he was gonna die and turn anyway.

Oooooooooo.

Wait, Wait, Wait. How long does it usually take people to turn? Carl hasn't looked sick, or anything.

Oooooooooo.

Wait, Wait, Wait. How long does it usually take people to turn? Carl hasn't looked sick, or anything.

Carl's not gonna turn. It's more desperate gimmicks from a sinking ship. Even Gimple gave some vague ass answer to Carl's supposed demise question.

This will be another "Glenn under the dumpster" moment.

So stupid.

carl didn't get bit, that was just a hickey from enid

Easily the most shocking moment of the series so far, especially if you read the comics.

This was by far the biggest departure from the comic storyline and I fear for future characters and their development.

yea I had tears of joy...I hate that little prick

Stopped watching after the first episode this season because the show sucks but I watched tonight just to see who died hoping it was Coral. I’ve been wanting him dead for years.

<{jackyeah}>

Coral dieded? Fvck, good thing I stopped watching the show.

Just another example of a show that is on past it's shelf life. Don't see how it can be on past another season.

So how is Carl going to survive this? Or are they actually going to right him off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back