• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah not enough time to settle this Megan bullshit. Which means we get more drawn out war next season LOL. I'm not watching next season
nothing is drawn out about it read the comics it last awhile probably 20+ issues. They actually cut alot of stuff out so the idiot writers of the show could add their own shit and fluff. The war with the Governor was drawn out this one is moving at a decent pace and should finish up in the next half.

Can anyone state how many saviors there are? They never seem to go away. They wiped out how many outposts?

Lol this fucking show

*That lesbian is one of the WORST actors i have ever seen. She is just god awful

*Lol Carl is what....14? How the fuck is a one eyed 14 year old that is infamous for making stupid decsions in charge of anything?

*Negan just has unlimited bullets AND people. How does he have so many goddamn people? Rick and crew killed a shit ton, and their numbers seem completely fine.

*When the hell did Carl get bit?

*The lesbian and Daryll fuck things up which basically kills everyone, and Rosita is like "we all make mistakes, bros", lolwut? We are homeless and living in the fucking sewers because of you 2 fucks

*why are we acting like Eugene is some sort of fucking magical, omnipotent, deity? He's a fucking highschool science teacher. But he somehow is just a goddamn genius in this show?

*Rick and Negan's retarded ass fight..why is this scrawny Negan so confident he can whoop Rick's ass one on one? Why does Rick hit him with the non barbed wire end? Rick gets the gun in the end...instead of going back to shoot the fucker. ..he runs away..again..

*Random grandma dies

*Fuck this show

Easily the most shocking moment of the series so far, especially if you read the comics.

This was by far the biggest departure from the comic storyline and I fear for future characters and their development.
you sound like you're surprised the show probably goes by a popularity pick'em system and has since season 2. There has been a few deaths in the show and adding of new characters and changing of characters roles that makes no sense at all if you read the comics.

Can anyone state how many saviors there are? They never seem to go away. They wiped out how many outposts?
the outpost with the Ma Deuce there was only a few ppl unless everyone killed in the woods was from there same as the one Rick went to. If they some what followed the comics the only outpost that had most their ppl was the one the Kingdom went to where they got mowed down by the M2s.

Lol this fucking show

*That lesbian is one of the WORST actors i have ever seen. She is just god awful

*Lol Carl is what....14? How the fuck is a one eyed 14 year old that is infamous for making stupid decsions in charge of anything?

*Negan just has unlimited bullets AND people. How does he have so many goddamn people? Rick and crew killed a shit ton, and their numbers seem completely fine.

*When the hell did Carl get bit?

*The lesbian and Daryll fuck things up which basically kills everyone, and Rosita is like "we all make mistakes, bros", lolwut? We are homeless and living in the fucking sewers because of you 2 fucks

*why are we acting like Eugene is some sort of fucking magical, omnipotent, deity? He's a fucking highschool science teacher. But he somehow is just a goddamn genius in this show?

*Rick and Negan's retarded ass fight..why is this scrawny Negan so confident he can whoop Rick's ass one on one? Why does Rick hit him with the non barbed wire end? Rick gets the gun in the end...instead of going back to shoot the fucker. ..he runs away..again..

*Random grandma dies

*Fuck this show
I guess they were saying that the dude that Carl let live in the sewer died down there and then chomped Carl when he went down? Or something? I'm guessing they lead off the 2nd half of the season with that scene, they like to do that shit.

The show really does suck at this point, but i'm pot committed now. Will keep watching.

Lol this fucking show

*That lesbian is one of the WORST actors i have ever seen. She is just god awful - This an example of a shitty gimmick to get new viewers that TWD tv crew created.

*Lol Carl is what....14? How the fuck is a one eyed 14 year old that is infamous for making stupid decsions in charge of anything? - Another example of the TV crew screwing up shit Carl should only be like 11 maybe 12 with alot better fuck you attitude but a screw loose.

*Negan just has unlimited bullets AND people. How does he have so many goddamn people? Rick and crew killed a shit ton, and their numbers seem completely fine. - Another thing not explained enough on the tv show but Negan's network is alot bigger then they showed on the TV show.

*When the hell did Carl get bit? - When helping out the guy he found and tripped on the animal carcass

*The lesbian and Daryll fuck things up which basically kills everyone, and Rosita is like "we all make mistakes, bros", lolwut? We are homeless and living in the fucking sewers because of you 2 fucks - Neither of them are in the comics and both are starting to get annoying as fuck. Daryll should just off himself gets Glenn killed and now this but the writer made sure to pass the blame to Eugene.

*why are we acting like Eugene is some sort of fucking magical, omnipotent, deity? He's a fucking highschool science teacher. But he somehow is just a goddamn genius in this show? - Same way in the comics amazing what you learn from reading.

*Rick and Negan's retarded ass fight..why is this scrawny Negan so confident he can whoop Rick's ass one on one? Why does Rick hit him with the non barbed wire end? Rick gets the gun in the end...instead of going back to shoot the fucker. ..he runs away..again.. - Well to be fare in the comics Rick only has one hand at this point and still trys to fight him. They should've had JDM bulk up to his size when he played Comedian in the Watchmen movie.

*Random grandma dies - Not random it was the leader of the group they was trying to meet so just another "fucking really?" moment.

*Fuck this show - *Fuck this show
there

Carl would be SO much more interesting if they played him dark. This kid had to kill his mom, had an eye shot out, and is growing up in a world of the undead. He SHOULD have screws lose. He should not be the moral compass to anybody. All of his dumb decisions he's made in the show would have made more sense if he was made to be a bit crazy.

Wow, hadn't realized he was The Comedian until you pointed it out. But yea, totally agree. I actually like the actor. He was good as the dad in Supernatural. But Negan should be a physically intimidating guy, a savage. There is zero reason to be scared of this guy.

Also, yea, i misspoke. I knew who the grandma was. I just meant that was just a stupid, random death meant to make us worry about the fate of 2 characters that nobody gives a fuck about

Tough to take Negan as a savage when the show constantly has him on the losing end. Sure he took out 2 people when he debuted but since then it's mostly Ricks group doing whatever they want. The show needs to make Negan more responsible for carnage and brutally taking out people even if it's random side characters.

What is with Ocean side people? The sound is so bad I cant here Ron and Enid talk!

LOL, so in the middle of a war, Simon captures Maggie and her soldier followers, then thinks they "got the message", so he sends them back to their compound as free men rather than incarcerating them, following them to the compound, taking everyone's guns there, and leaving a small contingent for armed supervision (while, you know, also freeing all of his own people imprisoned there to restore them to the war effort).

This has truly become one of the worst shows on all of television.

I'm done. I join the rest of the half of the show's peak fandom (during S4 & S5) that abandons ship, here. I go no further.

Carl....dead?

Six years too late.

Cliffhanger though? Not confirmed dead yet? Doubt they go through with it. This will be when they bullshit up some cure.

or a prelude to

The Whisperer's storyline

back when they "deaded" Glenn for the first time, everyone associated with the show pretended like Glenn was really gone. They even had an entire Talking Dead episode dedicated to his fake death. The actor playing Glenn even said he was dead and off the show and on to other things.

This is another midseason/season finale bullshit fake gimmick for cheap pop ratings.

It doesn't work, Coral looked all pale & shitty, the sickness is taking over. He's not immune, he's definitely dying.

Well a human bite (non zombie) in a Zompoc world could most certainly fester and get infected and be life threatening. Would make sense to the storyline considering the future of the show after the Negan war is over.

Last edited:
It doesn't work, Coral looked all pale & shitty, the sickness is taking over. He's not immune, he's definitely dying.

I think Carl dies to but they could be making him get sick and then he'll pull through or something. Doubt it happens though.

LOL, so in the middle of a war, Simon captures Maggie and her soldier followers, then thinks they "got the message", so he sends them back to their compound as free men rather than incarcerating them, following them to the compound, taking everyone's guns there, and leaving a small contingent for armed supervision (while, you know, also freeing all of his own people imprisoned there to restore them to the war effort).

This has truly become one of the worst shows on all of television.

I'm done. I join the rest of the half of the show's peak fandom (during S4 & S5) that abandons ship, here. I go no further.

Then ill keep going.

alone.

Looks like I got out at the right time. Every time I check in on here to see if it they've turned the tide, it looks like it's gotten worse.

I think Carl dies to but they could be making him get sick and then he'll pull through or something. Doubt it happens though.

Ya see, id be ok with that because it changes the environment entirely. They did it in 28 weeks later.

On the flip side...

No one likes Carls actor. The kid is the worst part of the show. Yeah, you read crybaby after crybaby in these threads pissing and moaning about plots, but we all agree, carl sucks.

I almost wanted to stand up and cheer, just like i did during the last scene on Dexter season 4. If anyone knows what im talking about..

Ya see, id be ok with that because it changes the environment entirely. They did it in 28 weeks later.

On the flip side...

No one likes Carls actor. The kid is the worst part of the show. Yeah, you read crybaby after crybaby in these threads pissing and moaning about plots, but we all agree, carl sucks.

I almost wanted to stand up and cheer, just like i did during the last scene on Dexter season 4. If anyone knows what im talking about..

Yea I also heard rumors of Carl wanting off the show because of college so not to surprised they did this. Then again Carl is a big part of the comics apparently so not sure how they deal with that. I guess have Rick take that role.

Yea I also heard rumors of Carl wanting off the show because of college so not to surprised they did this. Then again Carl is a big part of the comics apparently so not sure how they deal with that. I guess have Rick take that role.

Glenn's actor said the same kind of things when they faked his death. If Carl is really dead, then good. I hated the character but this show has a history of pulling out these horrible gimmicky cliffhangers.

LAWL Coral

Iu0vSv.gif

He need some milk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back