• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn's actor said the same kind of things when they faked his death. If Carl is really dead, then good. I hated the character but this show has a history of pulling out these horrible gimmicky cliffhangers.

I can see it now.

Carl: "I thought I got bit but I must have fell on the vampire teeth from last Halloween"

The best part of that episode was Negan getting the jump on Rick in Rick's own house, Negan then proceeding to throw Rick out of his own house, to which Rick just goes "okay" and fucks off.

The best part of that episode was Negan getting the jump on Rick in Rick's own house, Negan then proceeding to throw Rick out of his own house, to which Rick just goes "okay" and fucks off.

Yep Rick was like Thanks now I know Carl and Emily aren't there later.

Carl has been so stupid with the zombies I’m surprised it took this long to get bit. You know what hurt? Watching Hank die in Breaking Bad, a great AMC show. On the other hand on TWD, a character who had been around 8 seasons, son of the main character is dying, and all I can think is “Good, you little shit.”

JD Morgan is really cool and is made to play a character like Negan, but the writing is fucking it up. That fight between Rick and Negan was shit and unnecessary.

If they’re going to have a confrontation, it can’t be a little brawl, hitting with the wrong end of the bat then tumbling out the window. At no point did I ever consider that this “fight” would amount to anything, so of course I have no investment in it.

Ive never been overly impressed with this show. It’s always just been a thing with a lot of hype around it, based on a comic series I like, so whatever, I watched it, usually waiting for it to be on Netflix. The whole “who is Negan going to kill?” got me interested in watching it as it airs and now I got free cable, so here I am. But man, it’s tough. There’s just so much “what in the actual fuck are you doing?!” going on with these characters. For fuck.

I'm done. I join the rest of the half of the show's peak fandom (during S4 & S5) that abandons ship, here. I go no further.

<{cruzshake}>

tumblr_o38mbsK69B1qi4p4vo1_r2_400.gif

I think Carl dies to but they could be making him get sick and then he'll pull through or something. Doubt it happens though.
comic spoiler thing

In the comics after Rick's crew leads all the Walkers to Sanctuary and Negan and his crew kills them. He has his crew dip all their knives and other sharp objects into the walkers so even if they just cause a small cut on someone they'll die/turn. Dwight dipped his crossbow bolts into the walker goo and shoots Rick with one in the abdomen Rick get sick as fuck but doesn't die. I could see them playing something like that out but not with a bite it'll probably just explain why the priest dude is sick though.

comic spoiler thing

In the comics after Rick's crew leads all the Walkers to Sanctuary and Negan and his crew kills them. He has his crew dip all their knives and other sharp objects into the walkers so even if they just cause a small cut on someone they'll die/turn. Dwight dipped his crossbow bolts into the walker goo and shoots Rick with one in the abdomen Rick get sick as fuck but doesn't die. I could see them playing something like that out but not with a bite it'll probably just explain why the priest dude is sick though.
It's later revealed that he didn't put tainted blood on he arrow he shot rick with. Rick doesn't even get sick.

I can see it now.

Carl: "I thought I got bit but I must have fell on the vampire teeth from last Halloween"

that little shit dieing slowly is the main, maybe only, reason I'm going to tune in next year.

that little shit dieing slowly is the main, maybe only, reason I'm going to tune in next year.

I know how you feel. When they finally put a bullet in the serial killer from Fear that everyone fell in love with because you know everyone loves a cute serial killer I just thought to myself, now I can enjoy this show again.

It would be shame if Carl died now. Last episode I thought the show was going different route with carl and the pakistani guy becoming lovers. It would be interesting if they could develop some interracial forbidden gay relationship with him and Rick disapproving it. Just something new.....and Enid becoming all jealous

Did anyone watch the red machete webseries? Joe (the “claimed” guy) makes an appearance.

That zombie has nice full teeth

Why didn't rick used lucille's wired head to negan

I know how you feel. When they finally put a bullet in the serial killer from Fear that everyone fell in love with because you know everyone loves a cute serial killer I just thought to myself, now I can enjoy this show again.

Troy got the hammer.
Unless you're speaking of some other serial killer in Fear.

He deserved it, but he was one of the more interesting characters in the show.

I didn't hate the episode but I don't think it needed to be that long. It was a lot of the same thing just rinse and repeat. It was fun to see how Negan and crew basically dominated everyone. A few notes

1. Does nobody give a shit about zombies anymore? Hey everyone let's use loudspeakers and bombs that make lots of noise and create light!! Surely that won't attract any attention.....

2. Why the hell would the destroy Alexandria? As far as I can tell there isn't a lot of lumberyards around and fortified cities to just build more houses and communities.

3. Did Daryl basically just say "oooops, ya.....my bad"

4. LOL @ the trash people running away at the first sign of trouble. What was the point of having Rick go to that group again? So they could run away?

5. Simon needs more airtime.

6. Not sad to see Carl die.....if he does indeed die. I feel bad for Rick but this is just going to drive him over the edge.

They are really pulling out all the stops to try and pass this off as real. lol.
Troy got the hammer.
Unless you're speaking of some other serial killer in Fear.

He deserved it, but he was one of the more interesting characters in the show.

I think he is talking about Brick's kid, Psycho Chris. Probably one of the worst character demises from the TWD universe.

They are really pulling out all the stops to try and pass this off as real. lol.

I think he is talking about Brick's kid, Psycho Chris. Probably one of the worst character demises in both shows.
Carl hasn't been seen filming since 8x08. He's dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back