Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

That is a mighty long wall of horseshit. Mgiht want to call Guiness on that shit.

Here are the facts

• Floyd was a shell of himself
  • Floyd has ruined hands
  • Floyd is nowhere near a power puncher
  • Floyd's legs were gone
  • Floyd is significantly smaller than Conor

ImpurePastelEwe-max-1mb.gif

Hahaha

If Floyd were truly as dominant as you claim

Then you wouldn't need to be making all those EXCUSES for Floyd

That in itself already PROVES everything.

Self ownage

Floyd was the 49-0 boxer who won yet people are still making excuses for him. That really proves it all how Conor was legit giving Floyd lots of major issues. Other wise, why would people need to even make excuses for Floyd.

Hahaha

If Floyd were truly as dominant as you claim

Then you wouldn't need to be making all those EXCUSES for Floyd

That in itself already PROVES everything.

Self ownage

Floyd was the 49-0 boxer who won het people are still making excuses for him. That really proves it all how Conor was legit giving Floyd lots of major issues. Other wise, why would people need to even make excuses for Floyd.

They are not excuses, they are facts, and ones that buttress my point. If you knew fuck all about boxing, you would see a shit ton of things he did in that fight that he would never do even 2 years before. And still, he, pillow fisted, walked cha boy down and wore him out without throwing many punches. lol.

Major issues, lol, you chucklefuck. I'll give it to Conor, though, he landed a lot of solid uppercut.

Peanut head clean off, 49-1 lolololololol

<Y2JSmirk>

You've got it all figured out! Floyd walked forward with little regard for defense because he feared Conor's devastating power LOL. Floyd was literally stifling laughter throughout most of the fight. He let Conor play pretend for a couple rounds to give gullible fanatics like yourself something to cling to so you didn't try to get a refund for being so traumatized or some shit like that.

He seriously could not have looked less threatened. He might as well have been fighting Ronda Rousey for all the respect he gave Conor's hands.
{<RR}
This Floyd carried Conor is a nice fairytale you have in your head but Floyd would have loved nothing more than to KO Conor in the first second of the first round. That would have said something about how amazing and great Floyd is, not going 10 rounds with an amateur boxer and then throwing out excuses that it went so long even after winning. Floyd himself is deeply embarassed it went that long even though he basically dominated the fight. Floyd couldn't give a rats ass about fans and their feelings about the fight, he never did and never will.

<Y2JSmirk>

You've got it all figured out! Floyd walked forward with little regard for defense because he feared Conor's devastating power LOL. Floyd was literally stifling laughter throughout most of the fight. He let Conor play pretend for a couple rounds to give gullible fanatics like yourself something to cling to so you didn't try to get a refund for being so traumatized or some shit like that.

He seriously could not have looked less threatened. He might as well have been fighting Ronda Rousey for all the respect he gave Conor's hands.
{<RR}
You MMA fans who hate on Conor who know about boxing, stick to MMA. You don't know boxing.

You haters don't even realise you are contradicting your own narratives too

So Floyd had no respect for Conor, YET Conor countering Floyd had Floyd so scared to open up that Floyd only threw 3 punches a round. That's the definition of RESPECT

YET in the next breath you then want to claim Floyd only threw so few punches to "carry" Conor

Or that Floyd threw with reckless abandon because he had no respect for Conor..

All contradictory non sense.

So which is it, did Floyd have no respect for Conor, or did he carry Conor? If Floyd threw with no respect for defense or Conor then why did Floyd not even start opening up until Conor gassed?

What's the excuse for Floyd's low punch out put?

You have to pick your poison

Either Floyd did respect Conor and only got brave once Conor gassed

Or Floyd trying to "carry" Conor still lost multiple rounds and almost got finished to the body

The fact people honestly believe Floyd carried Conor (or had no respect for Conor) just goes to show you how today's generation is the worst.

FLOYD HIMSELF SAID at the post fight conference "CONOR SURPSISED ME WITH HOW SKILLED of a boxer he is"

Nate Jones who is the closest to Floyd, even came out and said "we knew Conor was gonna give us issues. That's what we prepared for. Conor gave Floyd a lot of trouble, but Floyd adjusted like true champions do"

Conor hating sheep gonna sheep I guess

Last edited:
Hard for him to be unhinged when he's welded to Conor's nutsack.
Look at this pathetic little circle jerk of Conor hating nuts.

I'm just over cracking up at the fact there are actual real people out there like this.

Clearly you anonymous "experts" know more than Klitschko himself

They are not excuses, lolololololol
EXCUSES...so lame....

The fact you need to resort to making excuses for the 49-1 boxer who won? Says it all and proves everything.

Deep down inside you haters on sherdog KNOW Conor performed far better then expected and legit gave Floyd lots of issues...other wise you would never have to make excuses for Floyd in the first place

Look at this pathetic little circle jerk of Conor hating nuts.

I'm just over cracking up at the fact there are actual real people out there like this.

Clearly you anonymous "experts" know more than Klitschko himself

He straight up said Mcgregor was a very easy opponent for Floyd to face. His words make it obvious: Thought Mcgregor would do nothing, and Mcgregor did a little. He still gets pieced up by anyone in the top 10 from WW to LHW.

Your posts, all I can hear is the noise of slurping. I wonder why....

Is no one going to watch the breakdown video posted on page 12?

Any Conor fans reading, make a thread about that video. The new angle actually proved how Conor was doing even better then originally claimed and was landing far cleaner then claimed. It's crazy how people could say the angle showed Conor really wasnt landing. Proof people don't know what they are watching

EXCUSES...so lame....

The fact you need to resort to making excuses for the 49-1 boxer who won? Says it all and proves everything.

Deep down inside you haters on sherdog KNOW Conor performed far better then expected and legit gave Floyd lots of issues...other wise you would never have to make excuses for Floyd in the first place

Way to splice up my post, and pass it off as what I said. Congrats, you might be the first cunt on a nutsack I've seen.

He straight up said Mcgregor was a very easy opponent for Floyd to face. His words make it obvious: Thought Mcgregor would do nothing, and Mcgregor did a little. He still gets pieced up by anyone in the top 10 from WW to LHW.

Your posts, all I can hear is the noise of slurping. I wonder why....
Goodness christ, Conor haters are so delusional. You are now making up lies about what Klitchko said when I just posted the video right there. Did you not even watch it? Or do you have no regard for reality, which is obviously the case considering you have never let facts get in the way of your anti-Conor agenda before

Here's an actual transcript, in case those who don't watch it believe this troll

"But on the other hand Conor McGregor WASN'T an easy opponent to box against"

That was literally one of the first things Klitchko said yet this nut is trying to create his own version of reality/make up his own quotes.

Or maybe you truly are insane and only hear what you want to hear?

More quotes directly from Klitshsko himself:

"But McGregor did really well. He was fast. And Floyd Mayweather respected McGregor's punches"

"I think everyone excpected Mayweather to win, but personally I didnt expect McGregor to be this competitive. Especially in the opening rounds McGregor produced beautiful boxing"

Goodness christ, Conor haters are so delusional. You are now making up lies about what Klitchko said when I just posted the video right there. Did you not even watch it? Or do you have no regard for reality, which is obviously the case considering you have never let facts get in the way of your anti-Conor agenda before

Here's an actual transcript, in case those who don't watch it believe this troll

"But on the other hand Conor McGregor WASN'T an easy opponent to box against"

That was literally one of the first things Klitchko said yet this nut is trying to create his own version of reality/make up his own quotes.

Or maybe you truly are insane and only hear what you want to hear?

More quotes directly from Klitshsko himself:

"But McGregor did really well. He was fast. And Floyd Mayweather respected McGregor's punches"

"I think everyone excpected Mayweather to win, but personally I didnt expect McGregor to be this competitive. Especially in the opening rounds McGregor produced beautiful boxing"

You're calling people delusional, while writing that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is 49-1. Good lord. Nutsack bless.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/12...r-says-de-la-hoya-must-be-using-cocaine-again

Basically Floyd says he carried Connor to give the fans their money's worth.

Fact.

If you watch again.. IF you watch Floyd in previous fights. His output was Next to nothing vs Connor.

This was just a money making Show..............IT WAS NOT SPORT AT ALL.

Floyd WORKED US ALL. I may hate that type of marketing but gotta respect the way he worked us all.
No, not "us all". I called it from the moment the fight was announced. The result of the fight was a foregone conclusion. It was dumb and I spent not one penny nor gave a moment's attention to it or the marketing leading up to it. I said from the start it was a total waste of time. I don't feel bad for anyone who wasted money on that garbage. You can't fix stupid.

And no I've never watched the "fight".

This Floyd carried Conor is a nice fairytale you have in your head but Floyd would have loved nothing more than to KO Conor in the first second of the first round. That would have said something about how amazing and great Floyd is, not going 10 rounds with an amateur boxer and then throwing out excuses that it went so long even after winning. Floyd himself is deeply embarassed it went that long even though he basically dominated the fight. Floyd couldn't give a rats ass about fans and their feelings about the fight, he never did and never will.

It's literally like you didn't even watch the fight. Pathetic.

EXCUSES...so lame....

You know fuck all about boxing if you think Conor gave Floyd any trouble whatsoever.

You know fuck all about boxing if you think Conor gave Floyd any trouble whatsoever.

And you're delusional if you don't think Floyd would've loved coming out and getting a 1st round KO against a loudmouth MMA fighter, had some trouble tho.

And you're delusional if you don't think Floyd would've loved coming out and getting a 1st round KO against a loudmouth MMA fighter, had some trouble tho.
LoL wow.

Do you actually believe this or are you joking?

That should be my line but whatever, it's not like we're going to agree.

Make no mistake, you are objectively incorrect. This isn't some disagreement where nobody is wrong and it's just interpretation. You're wrong.

Make no mistake, you are objectively incorrect. This isn't some disagreement where nobody is wrong and it's just interpretation. You're wrong.
Oh, lol. Ok. Prove how I am objectively incorrect, Mr. this is my opinion.

Back