Whitaker vs Rockhold. Face off

Who you casuals got?

• Total voters
Whittaker is about to touch that chin.

ufc-172-rockhold-vs-boetsch1.gif

<{vega}>

Who said he submitted to a triangle choke?

It began with an inverted triangle and progressed into him transitioning to the kimura. The half a point quip I thought was obviously tongue in cheek.
Clearly it wasn't to some lol.

I think Rockhold gets the sub....but I'll be hoping that Whitaker gets the KO.

The last few years have not been kind to Luke. He went from a baby faced pretty boy with a head full of hair to an older looking balding dude in about 4-5 years.

Oh, and Whittaker by easy KO.

Whitaker is the worst match up for Luke in the MW division but I still think Rockhold takes it but I can see it go either way.

My gawd, imagine a match up between Luke Rockhold and Rico Verhooven, the face to face would turn me gay as fuck.

This is a great fight BTW and the repercussions could be funny, because of Luke wins and this is certainly a possibility, then the whole Sherdog logic would be hilarious, “GSP beat Bisping, Bisping beat Rockhold and now Rockhold is champ again beating Whitaker, therefore GSP = GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!”

Gonna be fun times in the forum if Rockhold wins but I dont think he will

Whitaker is going to brutally KO Rockhold, and I will enjoy it. Rockhold is a bit too chinny and if Whitaker can avoid Romero's wrestling, I think he can avoid Luke's.

gastelum, brunson, and weidman all deserve it more. sitting on the couch for a year and fighting a barely ranked opponent should never award you a title shot.
What? Brunson was already recently beaten by Whitaker, and is scheduled to fight Jacare. Weidman!? Big fan, but he was on a 3 fight skid before winning against gastelum. Gastelum could have been argued for if he beat Weidman. He hasn't beaten any top 5 guys yet.

You're just looking for something to complain about if you're mad about Rockhold fighting. You should really be mad at the fact that the interim champ is defending instead of unifying.

Whittaker is taller than I thought.

Rockhold via headkick KO.

He is taller than you thought, because he is wearing lifts. Whittaker was listed at 5 feet 10.5 inches tall in one of his early UFC fights. Then listed at 5 feet 11. All of a sudden the last two years, he is listed at 6 feet tall. He is the same height as Yoel Romero (5 feet 10.5 inches tall), and now listed at 6 feet tall. Rockhold will tower over him during their fight (height and weight wise). Rockhold will get the belt back.

Mr. Knuckles is bringing the bricks. R.I.P. Rockhold's Chin.

Wow... Several people really got low hopes on Rockhold.

Back