Elections Alabama Special Senate Election Live Results Thread

Is there a certain margin you have to win by?

Yes, absolutely. Put every last one of these worthless hicks to the sword, burn it to the ground and salt the goddamn earth.
Racist!

You want to kill black folks.

Piece of shit Klansman!!

Roy Moore had been banned from the mall in Gadsden, Alabama because of his predatory behavior toward young girls in the 80's. Also the Gadsden police department were told to be on the lookout for Moore due to his known harassment of cheerleaders at local school athletic events. He was in his late 30's to early 40's during the 80's. So yeah regardless of if the sexual misconduct with minors is true or not the guy was a predatory scumbag

what sort of candidate did the dems trot out that the fine citizens of alabama felt they were in better hands with an accused kid toucher?

giphy.gif

77% reporting!

Moore Rep. 446,905 50.8%
Jones Dem. 420,520 47.8
Write-Ins — 12,357 1.4

Including the 48% or so that has voted for Jones too, right?

Moron.

I mean....that's a really LOW fucking bar. Just because you won't vote for a hateful idiot pedophile who has repeatedly refused to respect the law doesn't say much.

If he wasn't outted as a pedo, Moore would be up 65-35 easily. And that's really fucking crazy since the guy is just wholly incompetent (how the hell does any law student, let alone a judge, think the Christian bible is required for legal proceedings?) on top of being a bigoted piece of shit.

what sort of candidate did the dems trot out that the fine citizens of alabama felt they were in better hands with an accused kid toucher?

It's Bama, bro.

Don't count Jones out though. Could be a shocking late turn. The NYT prediction thingy couldn't be that wrong, could it?

Uh oh. Strzok texts have been leaked. Not good at all

NYT is down from 90% Jones to 63% Jones in only 30 minutes.

Not a fan of Jones, but I voted for him today. I was surprised that even my parents voted for Jones. First time my father has ever voted for a Democrat.

78% reporting!

Moore Rep. 454,097 50.6%
Jones Dem. 431,239 48.0
Write-Ins — 12,636 1.4

I mean....that's a really LOW fucking bar. Just because you won't vote for a hateful idiot pedophile who has repeatedly refused to respect the law doesn't say much.

If he wasn't outted as a pedo, Moore would be up 65-35 easily. And that's really fucking crazy since the guy is just wholly incompetent (how the hell does any law student, let alone a judge, think the Christian bible is required for legal proceedings?) on top of being a bigoted piece of shit.

So kill them all, right? That's what the dude was saying.

Not a fan of Jones, but I voted for him today. I was surprised that even my parents voted for Jones. First time my father has ever voted for a Democrat.

Yea. I think he's gonna pull it off

That really has narrowed yeesh.
I'll still be shocked if Jones pulls it off, but a 3 or 4 point race in fucking Alabama is bizarro world

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back