Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.55 Quotes

Is Mou a good loser?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rooney scoring goals? sevenin eight games?

hard brexit forward

Jesus

lasted 3 mins lol

Lukaku scored a decent goal yesterday. I think the sensible Utd fans see him for exactly what he is. A can crushing stop gap until they can bring in a bonafide worldie.

lukaku is a good striker for hte league he has nien goals right now -aguero/kane/salah are the players w/ more. he obviously misses some chanc es, his touch leaves a lot ot be desired at times, and he DEFINITELY pisses me off at times. but he was what the team needed after last seasono a guy who is gonna score goals against teams that united sruggleda ginst last year. i dont think he is the greatest forward in teh wrold (obviously) but its not like he is an absolute pile of trash either

lost @ 3.13

tumblr_opdneh4Idt1w7k5w3o1_400.gif

they def voted for brexit

get off my kenny oemga gif gimmick

the only fan interviews worth watching are AFTV and the occasional one with that guy for Man United who said "Dont Care"

the only fan interviews worth watching are AFTV and the occasional one with that guy for Man United who said "Dont Care"

It's like a super hero flick.....even though you know what exactly is coming it is compelling.

kenny omega retarded photo here

See him in that Cole or Yorke mould (or even RvN). Not exactly a world beater individually, but in the right system could be very successful.
With Jones back fit it's time to nut up & give Lindelof a run of games in a back 3. He's a half decent passer from out the back & your tempo's in dire need of greasing again .

Give Shaw a run At LWB & have Young compete with Valencia for the RWB spot

..............Martial ..... Lukaku
Shaw Pogba Matic Mhki Valencia/Young
...... Smalling . Jones . Lindelof

Lingard, Rashford & Mata to come off bench

Last edited:
With Jones back fit it's time to nut up & give Lindelof a run of games in a back 3. He's a half decent passer from out the back & your tempo's in dire need of greasing again .

Lingard, Rashford & Mata to come off bench

no way young displaces valencia
i like that line up tho. id like to see lindelof get a run, plus you can rotate rojo in there a ttimes

[ QUOTE="blokeybloke, post: 136702693, member: 131912"]QUOTE="LEWIS540, post: 136702211, member: 861"]See him in that Cole or Yorke mould (or even RvN). Not exactly a world beater individually, but in the right system could be very successful.[/QUOTE ]

Lingard, Rashford & Mata to come off bench[/QUOTE]

@LEWIS540

@Bubzeh hoiwd elliot get dropped for darlowe

ffs blockey oyu fucke dup that quote

then i tried to let lewis see it for you

then it fucked up again hahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.