Mike Perry's girlfriend seems far more intelligent and educated that I would have ever imagined..

Everyone sounds educated and well spoken in comparison to Perry.

@Klippy wants to start Klippy Nation
2813_o.jpg

How I picture that

All well spoken girls are attracted to well spoken guys ? Dumbest logic ever

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12...fe-danielle-nickerson-his-girlfriend-explains

I just watched this video and I was quite surprised that she speaks well and seems educated. Of course my opinion was formed based upon Mike Perry himself and his instagram videos but wow, I was surprised to hear her speak well.

Are you having a go with us? She does not seem intelligent at all. She seems like a nice girl and super likeable but that chick is failing Algebra 1.

He may have face tats and most likely a low level education, but he does seem like a good dude. There's no law that says you have to be smart. I'd take a dumb nice guy over a smart asshole always. Mean people suck.

To be fair pretty much any female without a learning disability would come off as smart compared to Perry...

He reminds me of characters from the show "My name is Earl"...

Are you having a go with us? She does not seem intelligent at all. She seems like a nice girl and super likeable but that chick is failing Algebra 1.
She's a tennis coach, so I doubt she's a dummy. Have you ever taught anything?

She's a tennis coach, so I doubt she's a dummy. Have you ever taught anything?

LOL being a tennis coach does not make you intelligent. It makes you good at teaching tennis. I graduated from college and have some of the highest qualifications in my field.
If someone thinks that being a tennis coach makes you intelligent, then that person does not know much about intelligence at all.

Now I've been offered teaching jobs (tech stuff) but I make much more money doing what I do. But yeah, if I wanted like half my salary I would start teaching.

There is nothing about what she is saying that says "oh she is super smart". She just seems like a regular person. Now, if someone talking like a regular person makes you think they are smart . . . well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back