Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of our VPs are giant Star Wars nerds so we all benefit. They pay for our ticket and we get to watch it on company time!

Also all early reviews are good so I'm extra pumped.

It was solid.

What do you mean? Best place for training vids imo.

I guess I'm picturing someone's name as

Horrace Debuse, Int Elite Powerlifter

Like its some kind of title of distinction. But I guess if you're trying to get likes from it and you have to distinguish yourself from a Master Powerlifter, then that makes perfect sense.

Like its some kind of title of distinction. But I guess if you're trying to get likes from it and you have to distinguish yourself from a Master Powerlifter, then that makes perfect sense.

I’ve never really seen anyone use the specific title “International Elite”. Usually, if it says anything, it’ll just say “Elite powerlifter” or something.

When it comes to someone’s lifting ability, it’s way more useful and clear to see numbers. Either (total)@(BW) or SQ/BP/DL@(BW). As I said above, the designation of “Elite” is pretty easy to achieve and doesn’t really give people any reference as to how you compare to your peers. Plus, so many different versions of that classification chart exist.

Generally, the guys who are truly “elite” or “international elite” won’t have to let people know with the label.

Looking at totals from IPF worlds, open meets like the US Open, or top ten lists would give someone a better reference point for numbers.

Ah.

Ive only seen it in the “bio” section. I just had no idea what it meant.

Any way to find my old training log? I feel like I used to know a way, but that was years ago, and the world has changed since then.

im-back-wc9kk7.jpg

What have you been up to, broslice?

Nothing, bruh.
2017 hasn't been great for progression. I haven't put anything on my squat because of a pretty shitty knee injury back in April, but I've been seeing someone that has helped heal it back to almost 100%.
Competed back in June/July and put an extra 15kg on my previous total so I guess that's a positive.. and recently switched my training up to the RTS intermediate program and I have to say I, think it's going to help me see some really good progress in 2018. I might consider keeping a log again.

Work is shit, was taken over by a private company who are cunts.. and everything is fine and dandy in my personal life.

Yourself?
Has anything happened around here? I think it's been pretty much a year since I was making a regular appearance on sherdog.

Good/better luck in 2018, everybody.

Happy New Year folks.

If you are into American Ninja Warrior check out Ultimate Beastmaster on Netflix. It's a bit cheesier but some ridiculous athleticism.

Has anyone seen 'Life' with jake gyllenhal, came out a few months ago?

Happy New Year folks.

If you are into American Ninja Warrior check out Ultimate Beastmaster on Netflix. It's a bit cheesier but some ridiculous athleticism.

The extra cheese is what's selling me. Will check it out tomorrow

Happy New Year folks.

I watched all of season one. It is pretty awesome... although it seemed set up so that only a climber could win it. The later stages, and then especially the final challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back