Who do you want to see return/debut at The Royal Rumble

Ronda Rousey as the 30th entrant.

Let her shoot on the boys and make it look like she'll win before having someone like Big Show press her over his head and throw her out.

It will tie-in well with the narrative that men are weak and women are strong that is continuously being pushed in media. UFC did it, now it's time for the WWE to do it. The snowflakes will gobble it up.
i wouldn't be surprised if she was the winner of the first ever women's royal rumble but I'm expecting her debut to be at mania.

How are we ranking the greatest Royal Rumble shticks of all time?

HBK skinning the cat
Kofi/Morrison's "The floor is lava"
Road Dogg's grab-the-bottom-turnbuckle-and-pray-nobody-notices-me
Vince having a guy make a bunch of eliminations in a row to get him over
The old Bushwhacker in-and-out

Let us not forget everyone working together to eliminate a huge fat guy.

rr14_photo_218.0.jpg

<OKC16>

Id like to see the Evenflow one last time. Easily the best DDT since Jake Roberts.

He even ripped off Jake's "sit in the corner" swag. They wouldve been a fuckin wicked tag team if they were around in the same era.

Better yet, how cool would it have been if Jake was Raven's manager, or the godfather of The Flock or some shit.
Gangrel had a pretty mean ddt

Golddust! I think one more surprise entry for him and he will have the official title for most ever.

It's funny but I can't imagine anyone that's 1) likely to be in any sort of ring shape, 2) a big enough name to get a good pop, and 3) not ridiculously on the outs with the E.

Outside of Kenny Omega, I can't think of anyone in NJPW, Impact, RoH, or LU who could come anywhere near the response we saw for AJ. Any former employees not currently suing the WWE aren't easy to come by.

Rey Mysterio and maybe Bobby Lashley for 00s fans.
X-pac? Billy Gunn?

It's funny but I can't imagine anyone that's 1) likely to be in any sort of ring shape, 2) a big enough name to get a good pop, and 3) not ridiculously on the outs with the E.

Outside of Kenny Omega, I can't think of anyone in NJPW, Impact, RoH, or LU who could come anywhere near the response we saw for AJ. Any former employees not currently suing the WWE aren't easy to come by.

Rey Mysterio and maybe Bobby Lashley for 00s fans.
X-pac? Billy Gunn?
number 2 will be even more of a problem in five years when they move onto having to rely on guys from the later period which has much more forgettable wrestlers. Billy Gunn has kind of been done with the outlaw comeback run but I guess they could break out assman for a pop. X-pac would be good. Lashley would be kind of cool but I think he'd get a lukewarm response. I'd be surprised if they value him enough to play ball with his schedule and can't see him only wanting a one off. Mysterio and Kidman seem most likely to me.

Drew would be a good debut, if he won. Nxt champ v smackdown champ.. Maybe Jinder?? Yes.

Return? Hurricane.

Maybe Morrison, also only if he won in a push for the smackdown championship.

I like the song, anyways. If punk can have a decent showing in an mma fight, I would want him back. He cant come back after that last fight. Doesn' work. I don' care if a few loser fans chant his name.

After peeking into the War Room, I know what the WWE needs right now...
is a hero!

it's hard to stay on top of celebrity deaths. At least there is less wrestler ones than there used to be.

I think I remember a memorial and a mention of Roman being out that week to be with the family.

Send super rosey's brother flying over the top rope.
That's exactly the bit i would do. I would have somebody like Elias (maybe with another body for breakfall) outside the ring bitching his ass off after getting eliminated, and then I would have a couple big dogs throw hurricane out of the ring straight into a flying pose, straight onto out of the ring dudes.. Starting a mini fued that works in helms for a few months. Hurricane could turn it into "when I used my flying superpower to crush you at the rumble."

That's exactly the bit i would do. I would have somebody like Elias (maybe with another body for breakfall) outside the ring bitching his ass off after getting eliminated, and then I would have a couple big dogs throw hurricane out of the ring straight into a flying pose, straight onto out of the ring dudes.. Starting a mini fued that works in helms for a few months. Hurricane could turn it into "when I used my flying superpower to crush you at the rumble."
you could have it with all the zo train arguing after hurricane eliminates enzo and then bowling balls them. What you are describing is exactly what I'm expecting for mysterio since enzo has name dropped him a few times. I'd much prefer helms though, never really liked cruiserweights but always had a soft spot for the guy.

Anybody seen Cass?

The rock v Brock at wrestlemania would.put butts in seats, and time is running out for that not to look completely aweful.

Anybody seen Cass?

The rock v Brock at wrestlemania would.put butts in seats, and time is running out for that not to look completely aweful.
Cass is still out for awhile.

Hope he bulks up while gone, dude had gyno tits

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back