Fortnite (incl Battle Royale) thread ***UPDATE: Released on Android***

50 vs 50 i noticed you never find anyone to fight, its all just running to escape the blue zone while other people are trying to escape it around you

Gonna give you guys some GOAT advice if you want wins. Especially since i've already picked up 2 doing this.

Camp the shit out of Xmas bushes until numbers heavily dwindle. So funny how hard it is to see anyone in them

Gonna give you guys some GOAT advice if you want wins. Especially since i've already picked up 2 doing this.

Camp the shit out of Xmas bushes until numbers heavily dwindle. So funny how hard it is to see anyone in them
In squad me and my mate build one of us into a tree while the other 2 stick together.

Should record a few of our games together, we usually get a squad win if we stick together and don't fuck around. Lmao

Bush hiding is a laugh, especially when they run past you with a scar and have no chance... You know they are like FOOKING CAMPING DOG

Won 4 games of the new high explosives mode in a day with a mate.

2 games we got 13 kills between us lmao.

Decided to download this since it’s free, bit of a learning curve but once I got it down, I’ve been having a lot of fun.

I use to do twitch for the Lads in the soccer thread but not really anymore as I don't think anyone would watch.
i like watching people play fortnite im trying to get better at it

i like watching people play fortnite im trying to get better at it

watching people pull off impressive wins in PVP only makes me want to play PVE more

because I know I can pull off assists there that are equivalently awesome, but I'll never be halo-hop headshotting kids with SCARS nearly as much as I could build a crazy base and vault around spraying weapons like a sparkly lunatic

Only one thing I want to know.

WHAT IS THE COMMAND FOR DANCE?

It's a direction on the d-pad, isn't it?

I know when I've done it, it didn't always register.

On ps4 you need to add them into your emote and press down on the d pad and it comes up with them.

Got my first win on solo which was my 50th game.

Will try upload the game. It was the first one I said hey I should record it.

All started with me mucking around hiding with traps set up.

Whats the best way to upload videos?

Got my first win on solo which was my 50th game.

Will try upload the game. It was the first one I said hey I should record it.

All started with me mucking around hiding with traps set up.

Whats the best way to upload videos?

Congrats.

Do what you have to do to win.

I got a squad win the other day playing by myself. Extreme luck on my side.

Congrats.

Do what you have to do to win.

I got a squad win the other day playing by myself. Extreme luck on my side.
Yea man I actually got one of those but it was honestly the biggest prick move ever.

The circle ended up in the prison, I had a rocket launcher and i hid on the stairs in the watch tower. 3 guys wipe everyone out

First dude opens the door and I knock him down, second runs in and I knock him down and kill his mate, walls are exploded now. I rub down and just launch a rocket and kill his last mate and win.

I felt so cheapish but it was so good.

I'm a big critic of PUBG and feel it's massively overrated, but gun fights are pretty damn good. Fortnite is pure trash in that regard. I mean the loot system is better and the building aspect is interesting, but none of that matters if the core gameplay is deeply flawed.

updates will fix it, the game is technically still in Beta.
You think they're gonna go from arcade/unreal tournament style bullet registration and HP to even a Battlefield/CoD version? That would help but still

PUBG is pretty good on PC, but I also really enjoy Fortnite as well. If I had to choose, I’d go with Fortnite though.

Last edited:
Fortnite combat sucks, people jump like 10 feet in the air and try to spam the shotgun, what the hell is that?
If you ambush a team they inmediately start building walls around them thats just cheap.

Back