UFC FOX 26 - RDA vs Lawler - Winnipeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawler ML now @2.10, i liked RDA when he was 2.00, but i think i have to switch the side with this odds

You playing DK this week? 1 seat available in the Lawler vs. RDA event.
Lmk if no one fills the spot within few hours. Might've gotten over zealous with Sherdog winnings recently and got rekt entering too many head to heads. Will stop being lazy and deposit $20 if no one fills it

Perry scorecards = no action +131. Seems like a good line but I don’t see anyone playing it unless I missed, why don’t you like this line
Cause Perry's defense is garbage and hes going to get KOd

Too many people stabbing at Perry cause of accentuated punchers chance but Ponz is by far the superior technical striker. Don't agree with stabs on Perry in anyway with prices for all his lines

Lawler ML now @2.10, i liked RDA when he was 2.00, but i think i have to switch the side with this odds
How do you like RDA at 2.0 but also Lawler at 2.1? Do you cap this fight literally 51-49 RDA?

Sadistics, did you play 2u on Lawler at -160 bc you see value on this line or bc you thought it was gonna move in your favor?

The line dropped during another event I was trying to LB. Was in a rush, hadn't watched tape or had much time to think about it and at first glance I thought it was a great line.

Perry/Ponz FOTN +300. Sure. Shit odds in reality but its gotta be the overwhelming favorite

Perry/Ponz FOTN +300. Sure. Shit odds in reality but its gotta be the overwhelming favorite
I kinda think that could end up being a POTN for a fast KO if it happens either way but the main event is as likely to earn FOTN if it goes three or more rounds like I suspect. Only +200 but I made a small bet on it.

I kinda think that could end up being a POTN for a fast KO if it happens either way but the main event is as likely to earn FOTN if it goes three or more rounds like I suspect. Only +200 but I made a small bet on it.

Was thinking the same. I'm weary of taking a prelim/main card fight as fotn when the main event is likely to go 5 rounds. MEs often get it over better fights just cause it's the ME. And like you said Perry/Ponz could be a quick KO. Took the ME FOTN +275 .2u

Alessio
Abel (in my opinion Makdesi is a shitty bet but we will See ;) )
Jared
200 to win 734

Good luck guys !

Was thinking the same. I'm weary of taking a prelim/main card fight as fotn when the main event is likely to go 5 rounds. MEs often get it over better fights just cause it's the ME. And like you said Perry/Ponz could be a quick KO. Took the ME FOTN +275 .2u

Also reading through the last couple pages, most people think Ponz wins easy, it is hard to get fight of the night on a one sided fight.

Cause Perry's defense is garbage and hes going to get KOd

Too many people stabbing at Perry cause of accentuated punchers chance but Ponz is by far the superior technical striker. Don't agree with stabs on Perry in anyway with prices for all his lines
Ponzinibbio is gonna end up on his back with his toes curled, wondering what happened.

Alessio
Abel (in my opinion Makdesi is a shitty bet but we will See ;) )
Jared
200 to win 734

Good luck guys !

I’m interested to see a lengthy betting history from you... Every week, week in week out you’re putting hundreds down on 3 to god knows how many parlays.

Ponz is way too hittable for me to bet him at his cuurrent price. Court mcgee was lighting him up for the first two mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back