Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemieux has said he couldn’t use his left after round 2 and if you wanna win by running away then hey congratulations aha sooooooo much salt

I'm just relieved that Ulysse Jr. & O'Sullivan upsets mostly made up for that bad bet on Lemieux.

Oh man, I like Lemieux have done for years but he's lost a fan with that pathetic post fight interview. Saying he hurt his hand and that's why and BJS just ran away from him.... look at your face David, now looks at Billy's.....

That's 4 quality boxing bets i've tailed in past cpl days ITT. Won 3 & the one i lost wudda won if Morales hadn't bitched out & gamed the scoring system

Cheers lads!

Congrats CR0W and CR0W trailers! Literally missed it all and only had Lem Dec for 0.5u.

Thoughts on Lenroy Thomas vs David Allen? Lenroy at +170 and he managed to squeeze the decision victory in their last fight.

Also been hearing that Erik Skoglund is a solid favourite at -140, might put a decent sized bet on him. Looking for some advice, trying to make some money back after losing big on Lamas and Lawler last night smh

Last edited:
Thoughts on Lenroy Thomas vs David Allen? Lenroy at +170 and he managed to squeeze the decision victory in their last fight.

Also been hearing that Erik Skoglund is a solid favourite at -140, might put a decent sized bet on him. Looking for some advice, trying to make some money back after losing big on Lamas and Lawler last night smh

skoglund is in a coma from injuries he suffered in sparring.

bjs reminded me of calzaghe

im hoping that the lemuiex hand requires surgery or this was my worse bet of the year.

the osullivan ko prop was still offered at +650 even after douglas was shown repeatedly getting badly hit by the right hand. the ml was still +175 as well. this after douglas was pretty much out on his feet against 154 soro and recently kod by khurtsize

Oh man, I like Lemieux have done for years but he's lost a fan with that pathetic post fight interview. Saying he hurt his hand and that's why and BJS just ran away from him.... look at your face David, now looks at Billy's.....

dont pass judgement so fast, especially when lemuiex has never used excuses before and appears to be a straight up guy. this will be two fights in a row hes claiming the same injury

some people criticized paqs injury after his fight with floyd, mostly irrational dumshit flomos, and then were made to look stupid when he immediately had an operation for a torn rotator cuff.

i remember arguing with some of these black panther flomos on another boxing forum. after the surgery, some were arguing that it was all fake, that the xray photos were of somebody else and the surgery never happened

it was actually pretty disturbing, the mentality of some boxing fans

Is Allen fighting Thomas? Thought he went awol and was meant to fight Allen then never turned up or somin

Bro no idea just seen on bodog that the fight is supposibly going down today
Oh, it isn’t happening today. Lenroy been fucking around and wants an easy first defence by looks of Allens Twitter. Lenroy is being a right prick.

dont pass judgement so fast, especially when lemuiex has never used excuses before and appears to be a straight up guy. this will be two fights in a row hes claiming the same injury

some people criticized paqs injury after his fight with floyd, mostly irrational dumshit flomos, and then were made to look stupid when he immediately had an operation for a torn rotator cuff.

i remember arguing with some of these black panther flomos on another boxing forum. after the surgery, some were arguing that it was all fake, that the xray photos were of somebody else and the surgery never happened

it was actually pretty disturbing, the mentality of some boxing fans

It's not what caused him to get outclassed, simple as that. He barely landed a punch with either hand, he's a limited boxer who was outclassed and outboxed by the technically superior guy.

To discount all your opponents effort and skill and just say you got toyed with over 12 rounds because your opponent "ran" is just classless and many in the boxing world agree, hand injury or not.

Like I said, been a Lemieux fan for years but it was a classless interview and he was simply outclassed.

It's not what caused him to get outclassed, simple as that. He barely landed a punch with either hand, he's a limited boxer who was outclassed and outboxed by the technically superior guy.

To discount all your opponents effort and skill and just say you got toyed with over 12 rounds because your opponent "ran" is just classless and many in the boxing world agree, hand injury or not.

Like I said, been a Lemieux fan for years but it was a classless interview and he was simply outclassed.

just wait for the injury report. not having your money punch is going to change the fight. if lemuiex did injure the hand pre-fght like paq allegedly did before floyd, then lemuiex knew that he had no hope. somewhat the same if bjs injured his knee limiting his mobility.

im not upset at all with my play on lemiuex, however, i did hedge half of it pre fight because of said possibilblty of injury

Wager Won $525.00 $500.00 Win 12/16/17 11:00pm Boxing Fighting 602 Billy Joe Saunders -105* vs David Lemieux

just wait for the injury report. not having your money punch is going to change the fight. if lemuiex did injure the hand pre-fght like paq allegedly did before floyd, then lemuiex knew that he had no hope. somewhat the same if bjs injured his knee limiting his mobility.

im not upset at all with my play on lemiuex, however, i did hedge half of it pre fight because of said possibilblty of injury

Wager Won $525.00 $500.00 Win 12/16/17 11:00pm Boxing Fighting 602 Billy Joe Saunders -105* vs David Lemieux

We will see what the outcome is.

The injury is however not the point I'm making; he was complaining he lost also due to BJS "running" and saying he doesn't want to "fight". He's not going to stand in the pocket and trade with a guy who's main method and chance of winning is a big haymaker. That's a sore loser, he knew what BJS game plan was going to be and he's pissed off he couldn't do anything to stop it. Which would no doubt be frustrating but he got busted up and schooled, there was no running, give credit to your opponent and stop being a bad loser.

We will see what the outcome is.

The injury is however not the point I'm making; he was complaining he lost also due to BJS "running" and saying he doesn't want to "fight". He's not going to stand in the pocket and trade with a guy who's main method and chance of winning is a big haymaker. That's a sore loser, he knew what BJS game plan was going to be and he's pissed off he couldn't do anything to stop it. Which would no doubt be frustrating but he got busted up and schooled, there was no running, give credit to your opponent and stop being a bad loser.

lemuiex was probably upset, this being hes last chance at a big payday against canelo should he have won the wbo belt

hes too old to start over especially with his style and looks to be having problems making 160 and hell have zero success at 168.

lemuiex was probably upset, this being hes last chance at a big payday against canelo should he have won the wbo belt

hes too old to start over especially with his style and looks to be having problems making 160 and hell have zero success at 168.

Agree with you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back