What is one of your favorite wrestling moments?

When Chris Benoit got a standing ovation after losing to Kurt Angle. I cant seem to find the match though. I thought it may have been a cage match.

When Chris Benoit got a standing ovation after losing to Kurt Angle. I cant seem to find the match though. I thought it may have been a cage match.

It was royal rumble in Boston I believe and it was 2003.

This one has to be up there.

Breaking-sharpshooter.gif
This, to me, is still the epitome of the 'double turn'.

The entire Austin vs Rock feud to me was one big great moment. Favorite match of all time was their Mania 13 match. That being said, if I had to pick just one great moment from that feud. I would say the night after Mania 13, when Austin called Bret out for their street fight.

The entire Austin vs Rock feud to me was one big great moment. Favorite match of all time was their Mania 13 match. That being said, if I had to pick just one great moment from that feud. I would say the night after Mania 13, when Austin called Bret out for their street fight.

<4>Rock vs Austin was WM 15 <23>

Austin vs Bret was WM 13

I know the invasion angle gets shit on by most, but when the old stone cold came back and hit anything that by god moved I lost my shit.

Also, any time faarooq said damn!

I know the invasion angle gets shit on by most, but when the old stone cold came back and hit anything that by god moved I lost my shit.
Same thing with ECW invading. They ruined it literally an hour later when ECW sided with WCW and Stephanie was revealed as the owner.

And DDP being revealed as the stalker, only to be jobbing out to Taker's non-wrestling wife a few weeks later.

Sigh...

Same thing with ECW invading. They ruined it literally an hour later when ECW sided with WCW and Stephanie was revealed as the owner.

And DDP being revealed as the stalker, only to be jobbing out to Taker's non-wrestling wife a few weeks later.

Sigh...

What could have been if WCW had the team of Hogan, Nash, Hall, Steiner, and Booker.

I would say Sting but it would have been fucking crazy if him and Goldberg just ran through the entire roster with Spears and a baseball bat.

So many fucking amazing scenarios if they just waited a year or two.

Imagine they even invited Savage and Warrior back?? I guess too many egos at the time.

HHH wanted his shine and he was at the right place at the right time and fucking buried everyone

What could have been if WCW had the team of Hogan, Nash, Hall, Steiner, and Booker.

I would say Sting but it would have been fucking crazy if him and Goldberg just ran through the entire roster with Spears and a baseball bat.

So many fucking amazing scenarios if they just waited a year or two.

Imagine they even invited Savage and Warrior back?? I guess too many egos at the time.

HHH wanted his shine and he was at the right place at the right time and fucking buried everyone
I think they rushed it after HHH's injury.

Back