PWD 522: Thread not for pantywastes and sissies

Favourite flavour of Jelly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck?! Georgia’s where it’s at man.

I see you've fallen prey to the marketing machine of Georgia. Any true connoiseur will tell you that while Georgia may be the "peach state," South Carolina is the "tastier peach state."

#RealTalk

GMen played Philly tight both games and lost both games on the last play. One thing though, Eli’s still got plenty left and they need to protect him. No qb pick is needed. Get a line, rb and some lbs. Webb can develop

They've needed linemen for the past three-to-five years and haven't done nearly enough to address it.

I see you've fallen pray to the marketing machine of Georgia. Any true connoiseur will tell you that while Georgia may be the "peach state," South Carolina is the "tastier peach state."

#RealTalk

Savannah roots man. Love me some SC too (Charleston baby) but gotta stay close to home man.

Georgia Vidalias are the shit too. Best onion ever.

tenor.gif

This guy with the signs by the walkout railings is gold!

You know what sucks? The Giants. They were up 20-7 when I turned on the game and LTR was like, "Yay, they're gonna win." I said, "Don't count on it." Within like 10 minutes they were down 21-20. Did they have a blocked, punt, extra point, and FG today? Fucking hell.

Didn't even bother. My pals were the honor guard for the anthem today. I tuned in late for that and had no expectations past that.

This guy with the signs by the walkout railings is gold!

Didn't even bother. My pals were the honor guard for the anthem today. I tuned in late for that and had no expectations past that.

This has been the worse season ever as a Giants fan. That includes the Ray Handley years.

Giants needed this bitch slap though. They have some real immature guys that needed to be humbled and this should do the trick.

Dolph Ziggler is orange.

I keep calling my kid “Sam Zayn” and he’s getting heated. I’m going to keep calling him it until he snaps. I WANT TO SEE HIM SNAP DAMMIT! COME ON SAM ZAYN!

Orange is the new Red, White, and Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back