The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

This man completely shit on Lil Pump, and pretty much all the new school "rappers." Dude has bars out the ass. >>>>>

Future NBA and Hip Hop GOAT.

This man completely shit on Lil Pump, and pretty much all the new school "rappers." Dude has bars out the ass. >>>>>

lol nah pump version is way better. joyner is so corny and self-important mans really got on #1 instrumental in the scene talking about how he too good to try and make a hit track LOL fuck out of here. he tries to be deep but a lot of his shit is really surface level and cliche. hes like a worse version of hopsin

Last edited:
if you fuck with the toronto scene make sure you check out 88glam they a new duo just released their first album and are making some waves with the XO cosign. up next for sure

BROKE UP WITH THE OLD ME YEAH I HAD TO GLOW UP
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png

lol nah pump version is way better. joyner is so corny and self-important mans really got on #1 instrumental in the scene talking about how he too good to try and make a hit track LOL fuck out of here. he tries to be deep but a lot of his shit is really surface level and cliche. hes like a worse version of hopsin
No.

Your name sake is Pump level as well.

I've had to listen to this song a million times at work for the past couple months, it drove me fucking crazy, but it wasnt until some co-workers actually explained the lyrics and I gave it an isolated listen on my own time did I realize how beautiful this song is.

Back