PWD 522: Thread not for pantywastes and sissies

Favourite flavour of Jelly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so who is steph going to talk down to this time

Bliss' face turn should be beating Steph's ass. She'd be loved forever.

Seth and Dean are just the workhorses of RAW.
Never forget that the hardest working man in sports entertainment once main evented two house shows on the same night when Roman was suspended and Seth was injured

I love the word play from Matt Hardy....its clever. That Napoleon one was gold! Comedy Gold!

Would mark like hell

Steph: I don't care who you think you are. I don't care if you're the Raw Women's Champion. You will do what I say, when I say and you will **Bliss forearms her in the mouth, jumps on top and beats the holy hell out of her, eventually ending the beating with a DDT on the belt**

Every wrestling fan in the world: WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Turned Raw off for an hour. Come back to...

TOP GUYS!!!

Booker interrupting and disagreeing when Cole is saying Vince's canned talking points.<45>

lol at slater
"I got kids, I got a pool"

Damn, remember when Rhyno and Heath Slater were getting over quite nicely on Smackdown?

Disrespect bitches ruining Elias' walk.

at this stage michael Cole can't be able to talk like a normal person.
I just hate he arguing between everyone on both teams. It’s not fun back and forth fun bickering like all The other great teams. It’s just unorganized annoyingnshit

I just hate he arguing between everyone on both teams. It’s not fun back and forth fun bickering like all The other great teams. It’s just unorganized annoyingnshit
actually prefer raw to smackdown at least booker can crack me up when he leaves them speechless with random stuff. You know royal rumble is probably going to have a 5 man booth like ss right?

i think steph is on raw because she is about to announce the first every women royal rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back