What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing the Little Nightmares dlc

Also Ori And The Blind Forest. Amazing game i love metroidvania games. Some of it is hard as fuck though i'm at the ice temple when you have to sail on the wind it's brutal.

Playing DMC Devil May Cry. It's pretty fun. You play an asshole teenager but he's surprisingly likeable

During my copious free time (lol), I've played a lot of FFVII on the Ipad.

It's pretty well done on the IOS. Took a little to get back into, but the nostalgia factor is nuts.

Love the option to turn random battles on/off too

Broke the Lv.20 barrier in Dr. Mario, but upon failing and continuing, it wouldn't let me retry Lv.21 but had to beat Lv.20 again first.

Playing Super Robot Wars 3, which is kinda fun, especially seeing these diff anime franchises crossover even though I haven't watched those series.

I bought a few games that were on sale over the past few weeks for the PS4

GTA 5
Last of Us
Wolfenstein: New Order
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Last Guardian

Looking to finish off the last chapter of Until Dawn and then check out the new Star Wars movie.

Finished Never Alone and Almost done with the main story in Bioshock Infinite.

Finally got my router and gateway configured correctly cause hitron gateways and Rogers sucks. Got my NAT fixed and IPv4 only now. Can play Mass Effect Andromeda online again. Been playing a bunch of that as well as the new Doomsday Heist in GTA:O.

Also, will need to dive in and finish Batman to get those achievements, so I can move on. Disappointed with it. Not Telltales best.

Finished Never Alone and Almost done with the main story in Bioshock Infinite.

Never alone was a good game for the price. Was surprised and happy with it. It's short but what do you expect for like 4 bucks lol.

Playing the Little Nightmares dlc

Also Ori And The Blind Forest. Amazing game i love metroidvania games. Some of it is hard as fuck though i'm at the ice temple when you have to sail on the wind it's brutal.

Man I wanna go play Ori again. First game where I legit teared up at the prologue. What a great action adventure game. The Definitive Edition is a lot better.

Never alone was a good game for the price. Was surprised and happy with it. It's short but what do you expect for like 4 bucks lol.
I should have looked closer and saw the dlc was only 60 cents more when you buy it with the regular game. Alone it was $2, so I didn't get it

Man I wanna go play Ori again. First game where I legit teared up at the prologue. What a great action adventure game. The Definitive Edition is a lot better.

Yeah it's a great little game, gameplay, visuals and music were all excellent. reminded me of Okami a little.

I had no idea what the definitive edition offered so i reached a new area early in the game and totally forgot about it, i just finished the game yesterday so i'll need to go back and play the other 2 areas.

Finished the final heist. Got a bunch of money for it and 2 achievements . Hard as hell though.

I used the money I had deposited for a grappling tourney to buy Divinity: Original Sin 2, after I injured myself and had to withdraw.

GOTY for me easily. What an amazingly immersive and expansive RPG. I'm nearly 40 hours in and just left the starting island.

Finished the Bioshock Infinite Buried at Sea part 1 DLC tonight, gonna play part 2 tomorrow.

I think when I'm done with Bioshock Infinite I'm going to get LA Noire re-master.

Uncharted - the lost legacy. Loving it so far, would risk it all for Chloe Frazer

I just started playing diablo 3 and skyrim again, you know a game is great if you come back to it multiple times. They are worth every penny!

I've also been playing the new battlefront, I like it much more than the first one, it's very smooth and there is more to it. I haven't even started the campaign yet but I'm sure that will be a nice addition.

I get down in rainbow six siege with my buddies a few times a week, if you play that with a full squad it really is the best fps game out there. You have to use communication and have patience and skill as well as a tactical approach, it is extremely fun and intense.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

I am only an hour in but this game has great atmosphere. It is creepy without trying to disgust you. I hope to get done variance in monsters soon though.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

I am only an hour in but this game has great atmosphere. It is creepy without trying to disgust you. I hope to get done variance in monsters soon though.
There isn't much but it was still incredible.

I'm playing this game where it has forks but I hit a dead end where you absolutely cannot defeat the boss because he has ????/???? HP and absorbs certain attacks and you cannot continue after all your team is wiped out. You cannot cancel and rearrange your equipment and stuff.

my three standard 'go-to' games are

Dota2
PUBG
Rocket League

They are the ones I play the most often with my friends.

When I want to play something by myself I usually go through different games but don't stick with the same one too long like the multiplayer ones above. Current one I play when gaming alone is Project Cars 2. Looking to buy a steering wheel and get into it more as the controller isn't nearly as good as a wheel.

My setup once I get the wheel will be the same as this guy below. already got the triple monitor setup ready to go. just need the wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back