Gronk is the greatest weapon all time

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm not saying he is the best to ever play the game, but he's the deadliest most reliable weapon ever imo. Its basically money when Brady throws it to him. If he could stay healthy for four or five seasons in a row he will be the te goat but he probably won't. His greatness gets overlooked possibly because he is a fun loving party animal, but he's great. All time great. Name a deadlier weapon in any teams arsenal.

Yet the patriots don't even need him to win a superbowl. lmao

Yet the patriots don't even need him to win a superbowl. lmao
This year I think they do though.

No Edelman, Hogan in and out dealing with that shoulder. Cooks and Brady still aren't QUITE on the same page yet. And Amendola for some reason can't take over the Edelman role this year.

It's just impressive to see a player be that successful in modern football when he's clearly coked out of his mind. He's like a throwback to the 70s.

Id take Antonio Brown over him. Not to mention past players.

Id take Antonio Brown over him. Not to mention past players.
Simply for injury things maybe. Say Gronk didn't get injured like he does I'd take him. Dude dragge Laurenitis with him like 10 yards to score a TD.

Not even the best NE tight end....Hernandez is way deadlier.

Simply for injury things maybe. Say Gronk didn't get injured like he does I'd take him. Dude dragge Laurenitis with him like 10 yards to score a TD.
Gronk is a monster but AB is possibly the greatest receiver ever. What he is doing isnt getting enough credit.

Gronk is a monster but AB is possibly the greatest receiver ever. What he is doing isnt getting enough credit.
I would agree with you but I want to see what AB does when he comes back from this torn calf muscle of his.

Sorry but no he’s not there’s tons of all time great players I would take over him past and present but he has greatest impact of any TE I have ever seen play.

Gronk is great, but Antonio Brown really is better. Bell puts the team on his back as well. Travis Kelce is as huge of a player for the Chiefs, but Alex Smith isn't Tom Brady. They also lack depth elsewhere, so they have to rely on their TE more. Hell, Ertz is the biggest playmaker on the Eagles offense, although Jeffrey is huge in the end zone. I just can't justify calling Gronk the best ever.

I'm not saying he is the best to ever play the game, but he's the deadliest most reliable weapon ever imo. Its basically money when Brady throws it to him. If he could stay healthy for four or five seasons in a row he will be the te goat but he probably won't. His greatness gets overlooked possibly because he is a fun loving party animal, but he's great. All time great. Name a deadlier weapon in any teams arsenal.
Jerry Rice.

Gronk is basically a real life cheat code.

Marshall Faulk, Barry Sanders, Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson and others

*Brady is the greatest weapon of all time

is he great? absolutely. is he even better when a team refuses to double cover him and keeps putting the same guy on him every play even though brady keeps feeding him? most definitely.

like i said, he is awesome but my god why the hell did pittsburgh refuse to even try to adjust in the second half?

Back