PWD 523: All I want for Christmas is the Royal Rumble

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Higher Power

Got a nice little package in the mail
San Francisco territory book and t shirt, Ron Starr book and an autographed photo from Rons personal collection

25507790_1707731722612074_984167796532932799_n.jpg

25446188_1707731922612054_339974296229634707_n.jpg

So Rousey enters Rumble, wins (hey fuck all the real wrestlers) and fights Asuka for the belt at WM? Fuck you Steph.

Does Ronda move the needle at all in 2018?

They have Ronda in the 2004 Goldberg Rumble role where she kills and eliminates a bunch of geeks. Then Charlotte in the Brock role comes out since she is scared that Ronda wants her title and tosses her with the help of Sasha & Bayley (Becky of course has already been eliminated by either Eva or Ellsworth making a surprise return). Leading to 4 Horsewomen vs 4 HorsewoMMAn to Mania and Ronda vs Charlotte at Summerslam.

Paige beats Alexa for the RAW title at some point (probably earlier on the Rumble show) and Asuka ends up winning the Rumble to face her.

Asuka and Bliss at Mania could be really good but it'll probably be a 5 minute filler between some BS Trips match and Brock/Roman

My whole family ships everything to my grandparents house since they're retired and always home. They've received over 40 packages in the last month lol. Ridiculous that we even have to do that. Sad!

My whole family ships everything to my grandparents house since they're retired and always home. They've received over 40 packages in the last month lol. Ridiculous that we even have to do that. Sad!

I wish a motherfucker would steal my butt plugs and double sided dildos.

medium_8669295-mossberg-tactical-persuader-12-gauge-shotgun-w-accessories-gardena-ca-must-see.jpg

WON -

"Dave Bautista, who turns 49 next month, is very serious about going back for a relatively lengthy (six months to a year) final full-time run. He doesn’t need to do it but it appears it’s something he wants to do. He’s doing well in Hollywood but the problem is if you sign with WWE, they own your contract and if something comes along, the company wanting him will have to negotiate with WWE, which makes the deal more difficult. As far as doing a thing like Goldberg or Lesnar where he works a few dates as a big attraction, that makes all the sense in the world, but he’s talking a more regular schedule. The last time he was in WWE, he noted how much more he enjoyed doing house shows than television, so that may play into it, but he didn’t work a full house show schedule. Plus, I’m not sure what you would do if he’s there for a year as a weekly character. Jericho can get away with it, but Jericho is a far more versatile performer and more entertaining, and also Jericho doesn’t care about winning and losing and is fine working midcard away from the title scene as long as he can be creative, since he has the mentality he’ll get anything he’s in over"

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/former-wwe-superstar-melina-reveals-that-she-was-raped/

Former WWE Superstar Melina reveals that she was raped

Former WWE Superstar Melina Perez revealed on Facebook that she had been raped. Perez worked in WWE from 2004 to 2011 and she was the girlfriend of John Morrison (aka Johnny Mundo). Batista also said in his book that he was in a relationship with her. She does not mention when the rape occurred or who was the perpetrator.

On 12/16 she said, “Been raped, been grabbed, been cornered and told things that a guy wants to do even though I told him to stop. All unwanted. All made me feel helpless, uncomfortable and scared of what’s going to happen next. Different levels but all wrong regardless.”

She added, “Granted, being cornered to get harassed & being grabbed didnt lead me to want to commit suicide like rape did but all were life altering.”

She continued, “All made me feel like I had no power, I wasn’t safe, I had no value and I wasn’t a human being. That I was simply a thing. My worth, my purpose, my existence altered. If I say anything I’m a liar, exaggerating or looking for attention. So many suffer this helplessness in silence. Which I did for years.

I’m not looking to point fingers, I want to educate people on the subject, be here for victims and get those suffering in silence on the path to recovery. Sexual assault doesn’t just happen to women. Like Safe Horizon posted on Twitter:

“Sexual assault doesn’t discriminate and neither should we. #MeToo has to include women of color, immigrants, LGBTQ, people living with disabilities, children and teenagers, the elderly, and yes, men and boys.”

Sadly this happens to more people than we realize. It effects us ALL.”

On 12/17 she wrote:

“The support, understanding & the stories being shared put me in tears. In a good way! It means more than you could ever know! Thank you for posting and being incredible human beings. You are the people that keep humanity alive. You are the ones that make the world better and can bring forth change. Im so proud of you all!!

I suffered in silence for years. Who can I trust? What do I say? What will they think of me? I tried throughout the years to open up to the people closest to me only to have them not want to hear it and go back to acting like everything was ok. Doesn’t make them bad people. Some people don’t know how to cope with, process and be there for someone when it comes to something like that. So you can only imagine what us victims have to go through? We are violated physically and from that traumatic experience put in an emotional prison. It’s hell. But seeing all this positivity and support… It’s just so beautiful and overwhelming. …
I want to redirect this love and support to the people suffering alone the way I did. I want them to see how good people can be. Believe and have faith in humanity. Know you can find strength and you can reclaim your life. That you don’t have to go through this alone.

I will have more to say in the next few weeks regarding this matter. There’s just so much that needs to be said to educate the world regarding sexual assault & rape culture. We are figuring it all out together so please just keep up with the love, understanding and support for one another in this regarding this.

My main objective is to get support for victims so they can get on the path to healing as soon as possible and to prevent this from happening to others. Please, Lets stand strong TOGETHER for a better future for ALL of us.”

tenor.gif

I'd like there to be a story like Taz in ECW where someone basically says "Fuck your stupid belts, I'll create my own championship!"

Hell, it would work perfectly for Jinder now he's out of the World Title picture. Call it something like "The Maharajah Challenge Championship", where he basically makes the rules up as he goes along.
Didn't Zack Ryder have the internet title?

"No shit, lady! I sound like I'm ordering a fucking pizza?!!?"

Big Money Dick Meltz CoC ratings -

Mojo vs. Zack 2.75

Ziggler vs. Corbin vs. Roode 3.5

Tag Team Championship 4.25

Charlotte vs. Natalya 1.5

Harper/Rowan vs. Breezango 1

Owens/Zayn vs. Nakamura/Orton 3.25

Styles vs. Mahal 3.25

Mojo vs. Zack 2.75

Styles vs. Mahal 3.25

BMDM too generous these days

Mojo vs. Zack 2.75

Styles vs. Mahal 3.25
Add a star to each if it was in Japan.

http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/...-some-wwe-shares-fund-alpha-entertainment-llc

Vince McMahon sells $100M worth of WWE shares to help fund sports-focused company

Vince McMahon's plan to perhaps try his hand again at a professional football league came more into focus Thursday.

McMahon is chairman and CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment, which filed details with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission about McMahon's sale of 3.34 million shares of WWE, equaling about $100 million.

He did so, the filing noted, "primarily to fund a separate entity from the Company, Alpha Entertainment LLC, which Mr. McMahon established to explore investment opportunities across the sports and entertainment landscapes, including professional football."

The filing comes after WWE confirmed earlier in the week that Alpha Entertainment, which was founded in September, was in fact an entity of McMahon's.

Alpha filed for five trademarks to the XFL on Dec. 16, according to records with the U.S. Trademark and Patent Office.

The filings seek to trademark the XFL as a professional football league and also cover merchandise related to the league. Previous XFL trademarks were abandoned over a period of time from 2002 to '05.

The company also sought to trademark "URFL."

The original XFL, a joint venture between WWE and NBC, debuted in 2001 and only lasted one season.

WWE and NBC lost approximately $35 million each, after taxes, on the league.

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back