Traveling in Vietnam (Update)

P

Pugilistic

I'm planning a trip to Vietnam in February with a friend. We will land in Hanoi and are thinking of maybe ten days. I'm hoping we'd have time ample time to hangout in the city and also go to other places like Da Nang.

My rough list so far :
see some awesome natural sights.
go to a beach (if I can snorkel, better)
stay at guesthouse for most of the time to meet other travelers and party
I'd of course would love to meet some local women
Eat lots of local food, including bugs that are still alive

Anyone been to Vietnam? What are your suggestions?

Try their local smokes--loose leaf tobacco smoked from a plastic bottle bong. I offered some dudes one of my Marlboro Reds. They sniffed it, shook their heads, and then offered me theirs. That shit hits hard!

Wow, you must have lots of down time in Korea.
I'm a freelancer. Work is sometimes hard to come by but I love the freedom.

Try their local smokes--loose leaf tobacco smoked from a plastic bottle bong. I offered some dudes one of my Marlboro Reds. They sniffed it, shook their heads, and then offered me theirs. That shit hits hard!

I don't smoke tobacco, though...Do they smoke weed there?

I don't smoke weed, but I'm pretty sure they do. Everyone smokes weed.

You should end up doing freelance manlet postings on here.

I thought you were working at an agency

We have lot of French-Vietnamese girls here and they're freaking gorgeous.

I went to high school next to a Vietnamese enclave and most of the best students in the school were Vietnamese.

Lots of them are attractive and they're smart but somehow talking to most of them was like talking to a wall. How you can mix a genius level IQ while still being completely vapid and not having a single thought for yourself amazes me. Of course I was absolutely in love with the one who wasn't like that but she didn't share those feelings. :/

You should end up doing freelance manlet postings on here.

I thought you were working at an agency

I am a freelancer for one agency that teaches English to young professionals. I have to physically go to the center to teach people but they are really flexible with their schedule so I can time off pretty much whenever I want.

I had a crush on this French-Vietnamese girl who used to cut my hair. Man, she was hot!

I went to high school next to a Vietnamese enclave and most of the best students in the school were Vietnamese.

Lots of them are attractive and they're smart but somehow talking to most of them was like talking to a wall. How you can mix a genius level IQ while still being completely vapid and not having a single thought for yourself amazes me. Of course I was absolutely in love with the one who wasn't like that but she didn't share those feelings. :/
Meh, young people think young folk things. Being self aware comes later in life after the SATs.

I had a crush on this French-Vietnamese girl who used to cut my hair. Man, she was hot!

Already it seems like I'd like Vietnam more than the Philippines. From what I hear the women don't whore themselves out like Filipinas do, they're better looking, and lady boys aren't really a thing there.

Word in the hood is that the Philippinian sea urchin is waiting for you in Vietnam. He's gonna finish you off this time.

I am a freelancer for one agency that teaches English to young professionals. I have to physically go to the center to teach people but they are really flexible with their schedule so I can time off pretty much whenever I want.
I thought you were in marketing, not ESL

Already it seems like I'd like Vietnam more than the Philippines. From what I hear the women don't whore themselves out like Filipinas do, they're better looking, and lady boys aren't really a thing there.
thats-ignorant.jpg

So you’re a sexpat. Got it.

Back