Gronk is the greatest weapon all time

IMO randy moss is the greatest offensive weapon ever. Best deep threat of all time and was always double teamed because of his threat to take the top off the defense, which opened up plenty of short routes for his teammates. He stretched the defense like no one else.

IMO randy moss is the greatest offensive weapon ever. Best deep threat of all time and was always double teamed because of his threat to take the top off the defense, which opened up plenty of short routes for his teammates. He stretched the defense like no one else.
I may be a cheerleader for AB but Id take him over Moss also. Hes too good everywhere, at everything.

I’d take Gronk over pretty much anybody. The way he effects every play he’s in, even when he’s not being thrown to, changes the game. He almost never drops the ball and is extremely tough to tackle.

Why AB over Jerry Rice?
Rice’s longevity and production were something else and it would take many more years for AB to even whiff that, but the plays he makes on the field are just mind boggling. And he does them every where. His hands, his routes, his deep play ability, his YAC. All of it is through the roof.

Hes breaking history in his own right with receptions etc. If he hits 1,000 yards within 10 games in 1 more time he ties Rice’s record of doing that in 4 seasons. Theres a good chance he could do that several more times.

Browns got some strong similarities to Rice as well. If he stays healthy his style should lend well to still performing with age.

Rice’s longevity and production were something else and it would take many more years for AB to even whiff that, but the plays he makes on the field are just mind boggling. And he does them every where. His hands, his routes, his deep play ability, his YAC. All of it is through the roof.

Hes breaking history in his own right with receptions etc. If he hits 1,000 yards within 10 games in 1 more time he ties Rice’s record of doing that in 4 seasons. Theres a good chance he could do that several more times.

Browns got some strong similarities to Rice as well. If he stays healthy his style should lend well to still performing with age.

Nice post and that's why I asked. They seem to be similar players in the sense of physical capabilities. But Rice was more of the statistical outlier among in his peers.

Nice post and that's why I asked. They seem to be similar players in the sense of physical capabilities. But Rice was more of the statistical outlier among in his peers.
It takes so much to go right for anyone to break Rice’s records. I dont expect anyone to do it.

Marshall Faulk, Barry Sanders, Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson and others

All purpose RBs like Faulk and Craig were true match up nightmares because of how their offenses were designed. How can a defensive coach make X’s and O’s adjustments on the fly with RBs like that?

Runningbacks dominate the yards from scrimmage and touchdown lists. Picking a WR is ridiculous. At least Gronk is good for the run too, but still doesn't do what guys like Faulk did.

All purpose RBs like Faulk and Craig were true match up nightmares because of how their offenses were designed. How can a defensive coach make X’s and O’s adjustments on the fly with RBs like that?

Thurman Thomas was better than either.

Antonio Brown still has a long way to go before he even reaches Randy Moss, or TO

Who knows, perhaps he gets injured.

I mean, he's a great player right now, and has been in the past too.. but yeah

Thurman Thomas was better than either.

giphy.gif

lolwut? Are you high?
What a strong argument you make.
Antonio Brown still has a long way to go before he even reaches Randy Moss, or TO

Who knows, perhaps he gets injured.
Barely over 6,000 yards to get to TO. Just a bit less to catch Moss.

Hes just 29 and his style lends very well to age as he doesnt rely on being the fastest or strongest. He can easily beat those two if he can stay healthy.

I also dont believe that just because you have more yards means youre automatically the better receiver.

Back